Screw This I am Out!

Too hungover to Sherlock a bunch of posts. Name her so we can get the drama over with quicker.
Ha! I knew i would regret this post. I was not looking for benefits. I was more just pissed that an offer of friendship got me an hours worth of drama before I went out. I am just too nice. Originally Posted by nonfatmetal

Oh please ... Too nice? Being nice is enjoying time with a lady and leaving. Being nice is not getting butt hurt when a lady does not want OTC time.

This case was not a rejection of friendship but a lady maintaining professional distance. Everyone, hobby or real life, sees people for a reason. Just because your reason to see a woman does not match her reason to see you does not make her a bad person.
Ha! I knew i would regret this post. I was not looking for benefits. I was more just pissed that an offer of friendship got me an hours worth of drama before I went out. I am just too nice. Originally Posted by nonfatmetal
Don't drink and post
  • coven
  • 02-09-2013, 02:03 PM
What's the over/under on the number of days before nonfatmetal contacts her again?
Two and half days. Plus, I will throw in a Valentines Day call.
Good grief! Cut him some slack! Haven't you ever hit it off with a provider to the extent that you wished there was more? Haven't there been cases of providers even marrying a client who turned out to be something more than ordinary? I was talking to a young lady the other day about the different classes of hobbiests I see on this site. I believe some of you dudes can't understand treating women like anything but chattel. You would never understand. Others are fairly seriously into S&M, hurting women in the guise of "making love". You wouldn't understand. But there are many others who are ordinary guys, who would really like for there to be more to an appointment than a simple fuck and go. They would love to actually have a symbiotic relationship, in which emotional feelings enhance the sexual experience. And when that appears to be the case, a friendship can form, to the extent that you might want to just be friends even after you no longer need the sex.

I get it. And I suspect there are providers who would get it also. Granted, they may be few and far between because this is a business first and foremost. But don't shoot nonfatmetal because he wishes it were so.
A relationship is a two way street, which no one has an issue with. What nonfatmetal is dealing with is a one way street. That is where the problem is.
I've never figured out why guys open up their pants and run screaming past the Grassy Knoll here. Do you guys not understand how...simple, whiney, pathetic and Loserville you sound?

Geez....you and that other guy who found out his wife ACTUALLY HAD SEX BEFORE HIM AND DIDN'T TELL HIM ABOUT IT...get a room and bring plenty of Kleenex.
Okay, taking my cue from the Dallas Mavericks players not shaving their beards till they get to a .500 record, I will not shave my pubic hair or armpits till nonfatmetal comes to his senses or switches to Jack Daniels and steaks.
Wouldn't you rather fuck a hot piece of ass like Tara Evans than some ordinary girl?
. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No.
I've never figured out why guys open up their pants and run screaming past the Grassy Knoll here. Do you guys not understand how...simple, whiney, pathetic and Loserville you sound?

Geez....you and that other guy who found out his wife ACTUALLY HAD SEX BEFORE HIM AND DIDN'T TELL HIM ABOUT IT...get a room and bring plenty of Kleenex. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Prolongus, that wife-case was your fault and mine; we both fucked her,,, btw, I was thinking about writing a review on her. Do you think we can get credit for it?
This guy has a bigger ego than Obama!
No. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Fuck, why not?
Fuck, why not? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Been there done that.

I've had better experiences with 'ordinary' girls. But as usual YMMV big time with TE.
Wow! LMAO... Poor guy. He just got learned!