Provider using AirBnB?

Not at risk of LE, but being watched by the host, which is the lesser of two evils I suppose. Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
I'm thinking to rent a place you are going to have to fork over you real life info. You might think it was the lesser evil until the blackmail started.
I use this service for my vacations. It's so much more relaxed and pleasant. I would be very leery of using it for the hobby because the owners do like to "stop in" to drop off welcome packages and see if you have everything you need. I'm sure they expect a vacationer to cut loose but I value my client's privacy.
I can see where its a good idea for one friend only for an overnight guest. I'll be too afraid if the homeowner decided to video record what's going on while they are away for their protection. Because if it was me I would do the same if I don't have a lot of guest coming in and out of my place I for sure dont want a guest that's renting my place have a free for all with guys daily. What happens after y'all leave now the clients have there address and anything can happen with renters real world information. So basically the provider wants to protect her identity but put the renters info in jeopardy. If most have used it with no problem then great.
I'm sorry just the business side of me being the real world profession that I'm in.
i too have thought about this while traveling, a lot of girls in the PNW use AirBNB
It's been a well kept travel secret for a long time. It's really big for international travel....Many times the best deal you can find. AirBnB is getting more airplay as of late. But, I have used similar companies to rent properties that include a vehicle and help in the house when needed.

As for a possible peeping eye or intrusive owner, that possiblity is usually always there. If you find a locale you like and a property you will use regularly....In those cases, get to know the owner, if an individual finds it beneficial to do so, may work something out with you.
3-4 appts a day is not low traffic... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
That's a whole 'nother thread!!!
Air BnG

that's a claasic.

As for possible video recording...

Long as no visible or audible monetary exchange or discussion probably not really any evidence.

That said, might be ideal for traveling but be wary. Heck know that LEOs read our stuff they might try in sting operations. ijs
I use VRBO when I go to Hawaii. It's always nice to invite providers. I need to look at AirBnB.

If you're going to travel for a period of time look into VRBO Originally Posted by Von Spieler
What the fuck??????? Do they have a ho shortage in Hawaii?