Mystics Official Retirement

He is mature enough to want to stop. We aren't. Originally Posted by WTF
You got it backwards again, fagboy. Your boy mistake was too immature to last here. Insults are de rigueur in this forum. Delicate little snowflakes melt down quickly.

Or maybe it's just a libtard thing. As Rey keeps saying... you libtards like to dish it out, but you can't take it when someone smacks you back or hoists you on your own petard!
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 09:38 AM
You got it backwards again, fagboy. Your boy mistake was too immature to last here. Insults are de rigueur in this forum. Delicate little snowflakes melt down quickly.

Or maybe it's just a libtard thing. As Rey keeps saying... you libtards like to dish it out, but you can't take it when someone smacks you back or hoists you on your own petard! Originally Posted by lustylad

I see you know as much about maturity as you do economics.

We all in this forum are the most immature posters on the planet.

We throw shit at each other constantly...if you think that healthy and mature and that someone who decides to leave is a 'Snowflake' , you my friend , have serious issues.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2120343&page=5

Speaking of your economic prowess...please explain the difference between the free flow of capital and the free flow of labor...in the thread linked above. They need your expertise!

Or maybe it's just a libtard thing. As Rey keeps saying... you libtards like to dish it out, but you can't take it when someone smacks you back or hoists you on your own petard! Originally Posted by lustylad
But we still have the old guard tards, Asswipe, Retarded Lenny and SnitchFuck. Over 90,0000 posts between them and still going strong. They don't make em like they used to.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 09:45 AM
. They don't make em like they used to. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean they do not make posters that like to discuss underage sex like what you were banned for?

There goes "Snitch" again, admitting he's immature, but trying to toss everyone else in the same barrel with him ... he's a Despicable, racist, lying, immature, loud-mouth who doesn't know shit from Shinola when it comes to predicting the outcome of criminal prosecutions, e.g. Zimmerman. It apparently justifies (in his mind only) his anti-social behavior and attitude if he claims "everyone else is one also"!
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 09:55 AM
There goes "Snitch" again, admitting he's immature, but trying to toss everyone else in the same barrel with him ... he's a Despicable, racist, lying, immature, loud-mouth who doesn't know shit from Shinola when it comes to predicting the outcome of criminal prosecutions, e.g. Zimmerman. It apparently justifies (in his mind only) his anti-social behavior and attitude if he claims "everyone else is one also"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Everybody but you is a Despicable, racist, lying, immature, loud-mouth who doesn't know shit from Shinola when it comes to predicting the outcome of criminal prosecutions, e.g. Zimmerman, got it.

But we still have the old guard tards, Asswipe, Retarded Lenny and SnitchFuck. Over 90,0000 posts between them and still going strong. They don't make em like they used to. Originally Posted by bambino
You are still the president of the dumber by the day club Braaack Obino.
There goes "Snitch" again... he's a Despicable, racist, lying, immature, loud-mouth who... claims "everyone else is one also"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You almost nailed it except you left out the simple-minded simpleton part. Everything is equivalent to everything else in his shallow pea brain.
Speaking of your economic prowess...please explain the difference between the free flow of capital and the free flow of labor...in the thread linked above. Originally Posted by WTF
Keep begging me and I may edumacate your simple-minded pimply ass... hint: Adam Smith's classic free-market tome is called The Wealth of Nations.
You mean they do not make posters that like to discuss underage sex like what you were banned for?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Or a Snitch like you that outs people's RW info and gets banned for a year. I posted a thread about a crime against an underage girl. You were a snitch there too.
You almost nailed it except you left out the simple-minded simpleton part. Everything is equivalent to everything else in his shallow pea brain. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's why he has the handle he does:

Every time he posts it's like him asking:

"What The Fuck do I know?"

Like him posting a pic of a house implying he built it, then later implying he didn't even post the pic! He's a racist, as long as everyone else is one. He's gay as long as everyone else is. The list is practically endless.

Now he's claiming to be in my head!!!!

I already took a dump today or I could claim a similar substance as he was in my colon. Now it's flowing down the sewer line! He's a joke! Just ask Gruber!

House builders! Dime-a-dozen.
Speaking of Jokes!

MyOpics announcement thread "feels like" when reading it ...

... a wornout provider announcing her retirement ....

Who gives a Fuck if he's "retiring"?
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 11:44 AM
Keep begging me and I may edumacate your simple-minded pimply ass... hint: Adam Smith's classic free-market tome is called The Wealth of Nations. Originally Posted by lustylad
Adam Smith did not advocate limiting the labor supply. But hey if you want to argue he did, be my guest!
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Speaking of Jokes!

Who gives a Fuck if he's "retiring"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why you posting in his thread then
Good bye boys

I'm retiring from the Political Forum

Thanks to those who actually contributed something on both sides

Back to the RW where I live

Carry on Keyboard Commando's

Good luck to The Donald and His Comrades 35% on MRGA- Making Russia Great Again Originally Posted by themystic
Will YOU be hanging out in the HEB parking lot now too ?