Manscaping? To do or not to do ...

We'll I noticed that if you manscape you get ball play and overall better orall experiance so I prefer to manscape for my appointments

Damn shorty I do need to find someone in my area that specialize in that. It takes me over 30min and my hands shack so I do tent to cut myself.
We'll I noticed that if you manscape you get ball play and overall better orall experiance so I prefer to manscape for my appointments

Damn shorty I do need to find someone in my area that specialize in that. It takes me over 30min and my hands shack so I do tent to cut myself. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Don't use a straight razor
I tried the creams and lotions, then used an electric body razor, but decided to go with a waxing and preferred that ever since. This year, I'm planning on doing the whole body.
dam Its like I'm a dieing breed. I did have a provider shave me once. Having it done was great. Never again I hated it. And I like to have the girl with me to have a rug also. Whats wrong with a hair ball from a friend. But I can see I'm on the loosing side for now. mmmmm "Hair" by the Cowsills But this is still a good song
Last week I shaved the boys for a session. I also bought chocolate mousse for the intermission snack. After a few spoonfuls of this culinary treasure my cutie says, "I've got a great idea!" and hustles me back to bed. She then slathers the boys with a thick layer of mouse which she licks and laps with lots of hungry moans and smacking sounds. It was totally hot and fun.

The sour is that I now have just enough stubble that I can feel it when I walk. I am in a quandry about letting grow out or spending the time shaving.

Also, remember how your mom told you always where clean underwear in case you had to go to a hospital? I worry about what my doctor might think as we go to the same church.
Informative thread for sure.
Of course man scaping is important, for me at least, if you arent groomed in the department don't expect me to go anywhere near it!
[/QUOTE]Sweet & Sour
Last week I shaved the boys for a session. I also bought chocolate mousse for the intermission snack. After a few spoonfuls of this culinary treasure my cutie says, "I've got a great idea!" and hustles me back to bed. She then slathers the boys with a thick layer of mouse which she licks and laps with lots of hungry moans and smacking sounds. It was totally hot and fun.
[QUOTE]

I can just see the commercial... "Hey, you got penis in my chocolate!"
"you got chocolate on my penis!" now comes a sexy womans voiceover saying... "now you can have two great tastes that taste great together!"

Are you sure you and the doc don't also see the same provider? Or even the minister? Hmmm... I see a new bar joke in the making, a John, a doctor and a priest walk into an orgy...
But getting back, ever since waxing, the hairs are less court and dense. Looking forward to whole body session.
Ive been manscaping for the past 12 yrs, from bare to closely trimmed. After the first few times going bare, you get used to it and it doesn't itch anymore. Just keep up with it every 2 to 3 days. The way I see it is if a woman takes the time to take care of herself down below, so should I.
Not to do!! I hope that fad goes away pretty damn quick!
I love enjoying a mans cock with hair on his groin/ his chest and his face!
I love the natural scent of a man and YES damn straight I'll enjoy his balls regardless if there's hair down there. Hair is there for a reason.
Shaving it off, makes a man look too boyish around his cock & balls and it makes a woman look too girlish around her pussy.
Keep the hair but trim ever so lightly.

Don't folks KNOW what it means to be aroused by another's natural scent?? It's fucking sexy as hell and I tend to enjoy a man MORE when he has hair below, as I tend to stay there for quite awhile. Than a man who's completely shaved with stubble and looking boyish.

Bush is in......trim it and fucking enjoy it! Plus it's healthy for your nether region!!

Manscaping ... is this a fad that is going away sooner than later, and do the ladies really prefer it more than the alternative?

disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
fir errrr for Wicked Milf
Not to do!! I hope that fad goes away pretty damn quick!
I love enjoying a mans cock with hair on his groin/ his chest and his face!
I love the natural scent of a man and YES damn straight I'll enjoy his balls regardless if there's hair down there. Hair is there for a reason.
Shaving it off, makes a man look too boyish around his cock & balls and it makes a woman look too girlish around her pussy.
Keep the hair but trim ever so lightly.

Don't folks KNOW what it means to be aroused by another's natural scent?? It's fucking sexy as hell and I tend to enjoy a man MORE when he has hair below, as I tend to stay there for quite awhile.
Than a man who's completely shaved with stubble and looking boyish.

Bush is in......trim it and fucking enjoy it! Plus it's healthy for your nether region!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I shaved for a while and it frigging drove me nuts. I had to stop hobbying for a month until it grew back out
Manscaping ... is this a fad that is going away sooner than later, and do the ladies really prefer it more than the alternative?

disclaimer: I have a Manzilian (waxed from front to back; a Brazilian, but for men) and got to thinking about this after getting a fresh update this morning. I have gotten mixed reviews from the Providers I have seen but thought I'd open up a discussion, globally! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

Hey! You recently contacted me...and if you and I do make a date in the future, I will be completely appreciative of your Manzilian!

The worst part about a man's bush is that they seem to come loose and get all over the place. Really, I do not appreciate finding yalls pubes everywhere!
Just keep up with it every 2 to 3 days. Originally Posted by lover_361
I keep up with it weekly. Since I don't play very often that's all I need. Just a razor designed for gentle areas and hydrocortisone cream for the itching.
Hey! You recently contacted me...and if you and I do make a date in the future, I will be completely appreciative of your Manzilian!

The worst part about a man's bush is that they seem to come loose and get all over the place. Really, I do not appreciate finding yalls pubes everywhere! Originally Posted by Carmen St. James
Now my decision to keep getting a Manzilian means more to me than ever before ... can't wait to see the sexiest woman in the Dallas area!