Friday Toftt Clusterfuck Fail

My point exactly.
Leo is scary none the less.
Ily bro
btw
I wasn't implyinjg you were sayhing it was KA. I was responding in general.
I like this thread. its labled properly. I had a Friday night cluster too. had a whole night set up and confirmed only to get the last minute text she couldn't make it. had to eat the cost of the room when all said and done I sat in the bar, got totally sauced scampered back to the empty room where I passed out cold. woke up the next day said new day water under the bride.
unfortunately for her she wont get another chance. $$$$$$$$$$$$
the way I look at things like this is my guardian angel was with me and it wasn't good so it didn't happen.

Who said I was talking about KA? Just linked that as a reference of what happened the last time someone wrote a review that wasn't a review. The cops didn't show up until 15 mins after I got there. Then I tried calling the provider again about a hr later since number two didn't pan out and still nothing. Originally Posted by Nate2422
No Friday nite clusters for anyone to report? Quiet night.
Originally Posted by guest7000
Spitz ? Spitzer? Cheerios? Whatever the fucking handle you use... Seriously, what's your deal dude? PK
Spitz ? Spitzer? Cheerios? Whatever the fucking handle you use... Seriously, what's your deal dude? PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Treebark? Frank Pierce? Guest 010415?
How many handles do you use Frank? You have been cultivating multiple handles since the day you started! Sam Davis? Franks Hot Sauce?

If you guys have issues with providers finding your new handles maybe you should find another hobby? Or maybe you should stop wacking at the hornets nest and cry you got stung.
You and Spitzer have both been quacking about this girl to beware of or that one, yet never tell anyone WHO it might be. Who does that help?

Frank has been cultivating the Treebark persona since fucking MAY and even goes so far as to lie and comment in the Pitt forum. Are any of those reviews in Pitt even true?

Time to go get the short bus again for you fellas.

PK
Originally Posted by TreeBark
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
As stated I recently moved to the cap area from Syracuse and have been worthy contributor to this board - please do not involve or implicate me in any of this petty bullshit!!! Thanks
As stated I recently moved to the cap area from Syracuse and have been worthy contributor to this board - please do not involve or implicate me in any of this petty bullshit!!! Thanks Originally Posted by Mtnliving
I have done nothing of the sort. Frank Pierce mentioned you ...not me. Or should I say, Treebark mentioned you.

And for the record, THAT is exactly why I rail so hard against those assholes who do the whole multiple handles shill. It makes everyone else suspect and accuse every new member who joins. This is like the 5th or 6th handle for Frank Pierce, aka Eddie Lewis aka Sam Davis aka Franks Hot Sauce aka TreeBark aka Victor*** lord knows how many others....
BTW - I have at least 3 other "handles" if you will!!
Figure that one out!! Originally Posted by Guest010415
Sorry your m=name got dragged in, but that wasn't me.

Peace
PK
I have done nothing of the sort. Frank Pierce mentioned you ...not me. Or should I say, Treebark mentioned you.

And for the record, THAT is exactly why I rail so hard against those assholes who do the whole multiple handles shill. It makes everyone else suspect and accuse every new member who joins. This is like the 5th or 6th handle for Frank Pierce, aka Eddie Lewis aka Sam Davis aka Franks Hot Sauce aka TreeBark aka Victor*** lord knows how many others....

Sorry your m=name got dragged in, but that wasn't me.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I was accused of being this FP guy before and I am the only one who use my own name - ️stay professional with the professionals - U want personal joining a fucking dating service
Originally Posted by TreeBark
Look Frank, there is a huge difference between pointing out multiple handles and 'outing' somebody. it's not my fault some chick you laid down with shared your personal info with the rest of us. The only reason you even mentioned the shit you did is because it was about you. WE all know for a FACT you are Frank Pierce/Sam Davis etc etc etc. You would do well for yourself to just vanish like you told the mods at USAGuide you were going to. But you just can't help yourself can you.
Without even giving up the technical knowledge as to HOW we know you are FP....your writing style and sign offs and bullshit shine through like a nuclear bomb on a dark night.
So much for giving up the hobby eh? big boy? or Maybe it was all that buffalo chicken garbage bread you've been eating?

Karma is a bitch dog, it makes you look over your shoulder day and night.

PK