Tips on how to murder/stalk a prostitute

CD3 I'm sorry anyone has to even worry about this crap SMH .

I do think there is an education component and most guys aren't maliciously posting info. Guys get a clue and don't post shit like an in call address or RW names !

I hope they don't chase you off with their bullshit.
CD3 I'm sorry anyone has to even worry about this crap SMH .

I do think there is an education component and most guys aren't maliciously posting info. Guys get a clue and don't post shit like an in call address or RW names !

I hope they don't chase you off with their bullshit. Originally Posted by playerplano
Or ANY Real World info for that matter - whether it's mentioning location, name, her children if she has any () , job, etc. Write a review about the lay, no need to disclose personal info that has nothing to do with what took place and her skills. This is the very reason why countless companions refuse to have reviews written on them....discretion has become a mirage of the PAST.

In the ladies lounge, we don't discuss location, real name, if he has children, job, or other private, non-hobby/fuck related subject matters. I know EXACTLY how you feel, as a gent texted me on a forbidden subject matter that had been disclosed and I was appalled thinking "how does he know THAT???"

I feel your pain CD3.

Oh,

CD3...that ass tho!
Wow...somebody puts her address/location in a review, and by extension compromises her safety, and eccie plays defense by saying "we would've banned"..?

Not cool.

How about "We took care of it as soon as we were made aware; sorry this happened to you."
slinging pussy from home is not the smartest idea either Originally Posted by Pedrosia
I love motherfuckers who victim blame. "You shouldn't have worn that outfit. If you had dressed like a nun, you wouldn't have been raped".

Asshat!
  • CD3
  • 04-16-2016, 10:07 AM
slinging pussy from home is not the smartest idea either Originally Posted by Pedrosia

like I said "there is fault in this that is mine" I get that. Its not a blame game. It's a hey I know some of you guys could give a fuck, or maybe it never dawned on you how you can unintentionally effect someone's safety with this info being shared..but a male mentality just might look at it as "hey she's a whore anyway, she will like having a 2x4 broke off in her ass. Be like another day at the office"
I love motherfuckers who victim blame. "You shouldn't have worn that outfit. If you had dressed like a nun, you wouldn't have been raped".

Asshat! Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers

Should have added that there is no test taken to verify hobbyists won't be so stupid as to post directions to a hookers house or name the hotel or post face pictures or license plates from socials.

The game is full of asshats now unlike the good old days when most people knew when to shut the fuck up.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
  • CD3
  • 04-16-2016, 11:15 AM
Should have added that there is no test taken to verify hobbyists won't be so stupid as to post directions to a hookers house or name the hotel or post face pictures or license plates from socials.

The game is full of asshats now unlike the good old days when most people knew when to shut the fuck up.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Originally Posted by Pedrosia

You must not live in my neighborhood. See all the red markers. Those are mr. Rodgers worse nightmare....mind you that's only the registered ones. And yes people can be very obtuse in any instance; but THATS WHAT this is...hopefully a way to get them to think "hmm maybe that's too detailed" or whatever.
Some guys are real fucking assholes.
CD3 - Lafayette/BR would love to have you visit our area, and I promise I won't stalk you (unless you ask me to). JK!
  • b2pop
  • 04-16-2016, 11:57 AM
Some people just need to think about what they are doing. Hopefully it's not malicious or they should get banned. Safety should always come first. Revealing personal info is bullshit. No excuses.
Sorry this has happened to you OP. Also I am sorry there are so many disrespectful idiots. They are lucky to live in a modern society because otherwise survival of the fittest would have taken care of them long ago.
  • CD3
  • 04-16-2016, 01:42 PM
I am not tripping on these assholes. I'm not even mad at them no matter what they say or do. I expect it. I laugh at it. What I don't laugh at is the so called "moderators" not doing a fucking thing about it AFTER I HAVE BROUGHT IT TO THEIR ATTENTION. The reviews STILL HAVE A FUCKING DETAILED DESCRIPTION of cross streets. Come on. Still? The fuck else they need to edit that shit. Me to change my preferences? Will that get the job done?

If so you can go ahead and disable my shit because that's not an option.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Originally Posted by Pedrosia
You're right, you should have added the qualifier but you didn't. You came across as a victim blaming asshat. It pisses me off, so I spoke up.
Reviewers put cross streets all of the time in the location box. That doesn't automatically mean we think you live or work from the apartment on that corner. It's suppose to be the general area of... I think the vast majority of us get that.

That said, I didn't see whatever was posted and if the guy put your address and/or apartment building - that's different.
That title is a great threAD. It made me notice the OP. She isn't my type but I never noticed her before. Smart marketing move. Must be slow for her.