Trump is pissed again ... lashes out at Fox News! Oh the humanity!!!

Yeah Fox is only about 80% leftist
Yeah Fox is only about 80% leftist Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That means you are ...

Yeah Fox is only about 80% leftist Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Seriously? Do you ever watched FOX News? Sean Hannity?

Fox News media bias rating is Lean Right.

Fox News has a Lean Right AllSides Media Bias Rating. AllSides rates Fox News Opinion/Editorial media bias separately, giving this section of the media outlet a Right media bias rating.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source...ews-media-bias

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 6/4/2019)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/
Seriously? Do you ever watched FOX News? Sean Hannity?

Fox News media bias rating is Lean Right.

Fox News has a Lean Right AllSides Media Bias Rating. AllSides rates Fox News Opinion/Editorial media bias separately, giving this section of the media outlet a Right media bias rating.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source...ews-media-bias

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories that later must be retracted after being widely shared. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 6/4/2019)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
seriously do ever watch anything but CNN
Fox leaning right
ok! Is this about the clinton emails? asking for a friend...............
ok! Is this about the clinton emails? asking for a friend............... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nope.

maybe you should start a thread about all the shit you missed when you were in purgatory, honey!
Nope.

maybe you should start a thread about all the shit you missed when you were in purgatory, honey! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you should start another worthless thread about your shitload of one word posts...ignorant!!
Nope.

maybe you should start a thread about all the shit you missed when you were in purgatory, honey! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we didn't miss you on bancation did we?

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Maybe you should start another worthless thread about your shitload of one word posts...ignorant!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You don’t like that post, bb1961, then stop fucking addressing me.

I wouldn’t speculate on your level of education, intelligence or mental health.

But a fella like you got ought to be smart enough to know I’m not interested in engaging with you.

Maybe not.

Unless you and bambino are in the midst of some contest for my hand...

Click...IGNORING AGAIN.
we didn't miss you on bancation did we?

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sure you did. This place was as interesting as a morgue while the RWWs on here circle jerked day in and day out.
Maybe you should start another worthless thread about your shitload of one word posts...ignorant!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Wow bb. You even get ignored on a whore board. Maybe that MAGA hat aint working for you. Please bb except the Olive Branch I have so lovingly offered. You don't have many friends but what a friend we have in Jesus. Bless you my Son
Click...IGNORING AGAIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah we figured as much based on your posting. You see him post and no details and can't possibly allow yourself to ignore. You take him off, post some bullshit response, and put him back on.

That behavior by definition is pretty much the opposite of ignore.