Do girls perfer shaved *guys* at sessions?

I did a thorough job of manscaping before I went and saw Loving Kayla. Shaved the boys and any strays on the shaft, and trimmed the hedge.
I was rewarded by many compliments. And it was the best L2 I'd ever had.
It feels good to be "presentable" and appreciated for it.
Exactly!
However, I prefer hair on a man, down below! I love the fresh scent of a man and enjoy having something to run my fingers through.
I'm old school. I like a man to look like a man in the nether region.
Bald nether region on a guy is okay. But not a huge turn on. Looks too boyish to me. But a d*ick is a still a d*ck. And that's the object of my affection!!

I don't care about there being hair down there, doesn't bother me at all. Trimmed is fine, bald all the way is not my favorite. I care more about the area being fresh. Originally Posted by Dannie
  • Tooly
  • 09-11-2010, 07:10 AM
I get many comments on the shaved boys and how smooth they are. I make sure the shaft and balls are hairless and smooth. Seems like the ladies enjoy it more. Now I don't shave anywhere else because it looks funny. LOL At least I think so. Had to have surgery a few years back and the hospital shaved me right down the middle on one side. Now you talk about looking funny. Well I guess not really shaved but trimmed really short. It looked so weird that I had to trim the other side. Still looked funny as hell so I won't be going there anymore.
I just shave it all off- much easier- very hygenic- NEVER have received a conplaint-
LOL... funny thing you ask... I want a guy shaved completely. See , the thing is i like to suck balls and if i get down there and i have to fight through a jungle to get to what i want 99% of the time im just gonna turn around and start on the rest that i might not end up with a hair ball afterwards.

Plus hair in your teeth isent so attrative when you come up and smile..LOL
I always go completely shaved and have gotten nothing but appreciative compliments.
  • Paven
  • 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM
I prefer a man to shave his avocados and have it trimmed on top. Shaved all the way can make it look like a funny nose sometimes. Most important though is he shows up clean and tidy. Never been a fan of duck butter lol.

I love for a man to shave everything balls to cause i hate to be doing wat i doing and go down to lick or suck wat ever and there is hair in my mouth.!!!
Shaved and trimmed..for sure
  • Jaleh
  • 09-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Please shave for me!! I like my guys clean cut like me.. I dont wanna swallow your cock hair!

Maybe a landing strip might be nice, lol
I wondered when the script would be flipped on the "Bring Back Hairy Snatch" threads. I'm sure there are some ladies (somewhere) that are into Wookie-like tool kits, but every woman I've ever had the pubic hair discussion with advised they disliked pubes and were thankful for me keeping Big Jim and the Twins smooth and clean. I'm convinced my overall action is enhanced by attention to grooming. It's amazing what a girl will do with her tongue when she's not concerned with the possibility of having to later cough up a hairball or pluck short and curlies out from between her choppers.
Shaved my balls this Spring and had never had ny balls sucked on as much before. I keep them smooth by going over them every third day and it keeps them smooth as silk. Every single lady I've been with in the last five months has thanked me for going the extra mile on hygiene. Specially in the smoking hot Texas Summer. Belive me, keep the balls shaved and the pecker clean and all the ladies will reward you.
Trimmed and Clean!!!

And we're a Team!!
Shaving the balls is a real tassk as they are round and big. Nair is out of the question, so outside of my clipper, I can only take them down so far. Any suggestions?
I thought there are a few providers that will do this as a service?

I trim, but I'm too chickenshit to bring a razor to boys. Clippers with a guard, no problem, it's way to fucking scary without. Kudos that can shave the boys on their own.