Gift ideas for my current fav?

The "language of love"....you are in trouble buddy.
Lol wakeup. I used to say that same thin all the time, fuck that noise. For the record she is a 160 an hour gal.

I like your idea carkiddo. Originally Posted by Daddio
I think I know who he's giving the gift to. LOL
  • Satin
  • 01-03-2012, 01:03 AM
A no brainer....a Matt Schaub autographed jersey....duh.....
Give her the gift that keeps on giving all year long, Clark. Jello of the month club..... or herpes.
Some nice non perishable food items go a long way.
Rosetta Stone...
Rosetta Stone... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Believe you owe me a gift.
Believe you owe me a gift. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Yeah? I have something for you.... But you actually have to Pony up and come get it... PM me... Must refrain from hijacking threads!!
I think I know who he's giving the gift to. LOL Originally Posted by carkido45
Of course you do... You think you know everything...
Rosetta Stone... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Thats too funny. But true.
I did actually consider Rosetta stone. Fuck I should learn Spanish.

I ran out of time and couldn't get schaub to scoot over to my crib for a jersey so I caved and gave her a nice Benjamin sized present prior to our session today. She performed like a racehorse and fucked and sucked me silly. Tipping prior to a session seemed to be the right plan!!! I was born at night but not last night!!! Hoo haa!!

Thanks for the ideas.
Of course you do... You think you know everything... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I know you're to old and over priced for me.
I know you're to old and over priced for me. Originally Posted by carkido45
Oh, poor thing... You couldn't handle me nor afford me.... But you can say it however it makes you feel better about yourself....I have heard that its much easier to get the really young ones who charge minuscule amounts to believe that the Popsicle sticks holding up your small penis is actually a benefit!
You couldn't handle me nor afford me.... But you can say it however it makes you feel better about yourself.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Same goes for you also. You are at least ten years older than I like them and I did say your were over priced So I guess i can't afford you but then who likes over ripe fruit when I can get better and sweeter Latina Lovelies .
Back on topic Daddio when buying a provider a gift always be-careful to keep it non extravagant some providers see gift giving as a weakness in you and see SUCKER written all over you.
Same goes for you also. You are at least ten years older than I like them and I did say your were over priced So I guess i can't afford you but then who likes over ripe fruit when I can get better and sweeter Latina Lovelies .
Back on topic Daddio when buying a provider a gift always be-careful to keep it non extravagant some providers see gift giving as a weakness in you and see SUCKER written all over you. Originally Posted by carkido45
See ... Here is where wisdom comes with age... Everyone knows that as fruit gets older and riper... It gets sweeter!! Ijs!!

And BTW.. Douchebigalow....he already gave her the gift... No need for any advice from you!! Dumb. Go cry to a mod that I called you a name and picked on you! Wahh!!