APC - Alligator Penis Clits

Chelsea knows of what she speaks. . .
It was a silly observation... I know exactly what a swollen clit is for and I am very good at helping relieve its tension. Cant tell you how many women have said "Where did you learn how to do that?" .....Ancient Texan Redneck Secrets and a PHD in Clitology are a good combo.....They always leave relaxed and needing a glass of water.....

Too many serious people on this board sometimes.....)) Originally Posted by johnrubmehard

This guy is dying in his thread. All of the ladies that have been taken beyond their wildest sexual dreams by his "Ancient Texan Redneck Secrets and a PHD in Clitology" need to speak up.

....All of the ladies that have been taken beyond their wildest sexual dreams by his "Ancient Texan Redneck Secrets and a PHD in Clitology" need to speak up. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Bring it on! I'm a self-taught expert in olde Irish Cockjism and Dicktology. Always ready to share my knowledge. Be warned; I'll have to spank you if you fail your oral exam.
Alligator courtships usually last 6-8 weeks.

Alligators do not make good pets, you can't play fetch with an alligator.
FYI The female alligator is the only wild critter that chooses not to breed if if the male alligator is not macho enough to suit her.
...Alligators do not make good pets, you can't play fetch with an alligator.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
I don't see having one sit in my lap and nuzzling my face, either. Give me something warm and furry that I can caress, please. (Take that any way you like.)
1/2 OZ. Jagermeister
1/2 OZ. Chambord
1/2 OZ. Mindori
1 OZ. Sweet & Sour
A splash of pineapple juice.

Shake with ice and strain.
think I might like that type alligator
RoundPound,

Thanks for your deep understanding of Self Satire and One review. You are a true pioneer to this forum.....

This guy is dying in his thread. All of the ladies that have been taken beyond their wildest sexual dreams by his "Ancient Texan Redneck Secrets and a PHD in Clitology" need to speak up.

Originally Posted by RoundPound