Cash and Dash: Lansingburgh Incall

Ugly chick. I just don’t get why you called her to begin with.
Totally agree with mr green. Looks like a guy, nothing sexy about this one. Not to mention that “her head is above the shower curtain. What is “she”? 6 ft 4 inches tall?? No thank u
Totally agree with mr green. Looks like a guy, nothing sexy about this one. Not to mention that “her head is above the shower curtain. What is “she”? 6 ft 4 inches tall?? No thank u
Ugly chick. I just don’t get why you called her to begin with. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
She’s hideous
I’d rather wait it out than see her
Be aware that she also has another incall location on Green Island. She told me it's her sister's apartment, and she sometimes has use of it when the sister's not there. So it's not just the Troy/Lansingburgh location that she uses to steal. Originally Posted by steelcutoatmeal
Was the place in GI on paine street in a row house set up? If so I think I know of her. If, it's this girl I think it is, she was lives in GI and has a girlfriend/lesbian, who has an H problem and she looks like she has the same issue. That stuff will make these girls do some crazy shit. It's not a sure thing but that's one of the reasons why I like mine on the thicker side. Plus there's more to squeeze.