Ive never done the fool over a NCNS, BUT I'M HOTTTT! &*((()*%$%!

Is this winning? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm so confused...
Halt was a given and the riddles provide clarity, "I ALMOST SEE CIVIES AS ALIENS..." should be a mantra, openness the grail and bjs are spiritual. What seems beyond the pale, to some is the path worth taking to others. There is no real reward with out exceeding risk, the willingness to take that risk is grace.

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later.

But the edge is still Out there. Or maybe it's In. The association of motorcyles with LSD is no accident of publicity. They are both a means to an end, to the place of definitions."
- Hunter S Thompson Originally Posted by Wayward
I dont even realize most of the time , or actually i dont give a flying yuck; that I almost have my own dialect. With respect to type oh's.....and that is just the shmb part of me...
  • bbkid
  • 04-23-2011, 06:09 AM
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by bbkid
Nevermind, im gonna have a fuckn drink for breakfast. There ya go val now i fit in your perception

morning ffolks, god help fuckn continental airlines today
morning ffolks, god help fuckn continental airlines today Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Amy is there any chance that call or any other interaction with Continental airlines could archived in some way? They always offer something... "Your call may be recorded for training or quality purposes" thanks in advance.
Is there an online menu that shows what the in-flight meal is going to be today?

I wonder if there a calorie counter tucked off in the magazine pocket.
Amy is there any chance that call or any other interaction with Continental airlines could archived in some way? They always offer something... "Your call may be recorded for training or quality purposes" thanks in advance. Originally Posted by Wayward
yep or a insaine layover that would complete my holiday ....and id rather spend it here than fuckn mobile,ala
and not get where im destined till sunday but ....complications, and ignorance, and a few simpletons are making it worse
Is there an online menu that shows what the in-flight meal is going to be today?

I wonder if there a calorie counter tucked off in the magazine pocket. Originally Posted by john353
at this point my meals are in glass this holiday, ill get light juice or diet coke mixer, or just sraight
Didn't you retire?

P.S.-Seven out of your ten posts mentioned you drinking. Go ahead, drink yourself into a grave and see if any of us shed a tear over you, then you'll know what a SHMB really is...oh, I guess you won't...
It is the underwater flip.......it gets them every time.....I'm just saying.
I could use a spiritual, or a spirited blow job to help my in my recovery.
What was the over/under on this one anyway?
I could use a spiritual, or a spirited blow job to help my in my recovery. Originally Posted by surcher
winning
Hey, didn't you retire?

What was the over/under on this one anyway? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
One never got set. She told us that she'd "never retire" in her retirement thread and then she retired again in an ad in the Provider Ads forum on April 5th, saying she wasn't taking anymore clients or appointments. Personally I think they were all drunk posts...
bestoralntexas do not listen to Wakingup, continue to delight us please. Normally Father Wayward would have an Easter message but this thread will work just fine.