Poker News You Can Use

Looking forward to my 2nd tournament.
Thanks Big Louie
Right now looks like first or second week in October Originally Posted by BigLouie
You are doing Tebow's work, my friend! I need all the notice I can get! If I'm around, I'm all in!!
Second week in October, entirely new place that everyone will love. Same Hot As Hell Dealers. You know the ones that look like Kate Upton.
BL puts on a good tournament if you have never played in it before. Providers it is a good way to meet some of the guys in a relaxed atmosphere if you go.
What is poker?
BL sent a PM hopefully I can get the invite
Second week in October, entirely new place that everyone will love. Same Hot As Hell Dealers. You know the ones that look like Kate Upton. Originally Posted by BigLouie
May I put in a request for early the 2nd week of October...Tues/Weds???
Someone will end up fired if it's on a Wed... IJS
Invites will go out on Sept. 26, Wednesday. All information will be in the invite. You do not want to miss this one.
Looking forward to it!
Just wanted to let everyone know that the invites will go out the last week in September. The place we have secured is totally new, somewhere we have not held a tournament at before. Right now all I can say is that it is a very classy place in the Washington corridor. You don't want to miss this event.
I was there to watch football this past Sunday and some of the waitresses there were so nice that my date was checking out their bodies. LOL! And needless to say, the customers...lots of hot hot women hang out there...tho there will be no civilians there the night of the tournament.
Let's not give out anymore hints about the location.......I have already figured out where it is.......ijs.