No More Nau's Drugstore.... Where to Find AssUp These Days!

You're officially the dumbest motherfucker on this board. You don't even know what a Freudian slip is. A Freudian slip is an error in speech, you fucking moron. I didn't make an error in speech, therefore it cannot be a Freudian slip. You could argue projection, but not Freudian slip. Look, it's obvious that you know very little about a very few things, don't keep showing us how dumb you are by trying to say things that you think sound good but are well beyond your realm of understanding. Originally Posted by WombRaider
After all that huffing and puffing and you STILL DIDN"T DENY THAT YOU'RE A "BOTTOM BITCH" !!!!!! GOOD SHOW WOOBY / UNDERCUNT !!! GOOD SHOW !!!
After all that huffing and puffing and you STILL DIDN"T DENY THAT YOU'RE A "BOTTOM BITCH" !!!!!! GOOD SHOW WOOBY / UNDERCUNT !!! GOOD SHOW !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Jesus. You shouldn't be left alone around plastic bags and other suffocation dangers.
Can't BACK your way out of this one either, Junior.

No wonder you're still swinging from both sides in the bush leagues!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !
How'd you find this video? Originally Posted by shanm
Are you kidding? Anything gay related is relayed to him by email daily. He's up on all the latest gay news. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Look at the OP, idiots.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7126080.html Originally Posted by lustylad
I didn't know HuffPo was a gay website.

http://grindr.com/ Originally Posted by shanm
So shamfucker, why don't you tell us more about this link you are so eager to introduce everyone to? What kind of site is it? Sorta like HuffPo?

Can't BACK your way out of this one either, Junior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You read that right, assup. Your "pals" at Nau's don't want you BACK.

Btw, kudos to your grandfather for coming up with the name Tallywackers. How many times did he catch you?
  • shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Look at the OP, idiots.

So shamfucker, why don't you tell us more about this link you are so eager to introduce everyone to? What kind of site is it? Sorta like HuffPo?

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Here LustyLadyBoy, there's nothing about me I can't explain away. But hey, at least you tried.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=37

I posted this link a couple of weeks ago about a repubtarded anti-gay pastor organizing gay rallies while simultaneously looking for twinks on the aforementioned site.

Now, back to the thread. What were you doing of huffington gay voices? Cruising the comments section?
Ooops, I didn't notice the masthead. I saw the story on msn, googled Tallywackers and pasted the links. Didn't know HuffPo has a gay edition. Was that your idea?
  • DSK
  • 06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
You're officially the dumbest motherfucker on this board. You don't even know what a Freudian slip is. A Freudian slip is an error in speech, you fucking moron. I didn't make an error in speech, therefore it cannot be a Freudian slip. You could argue projection, but not Freudian slip. Look, it's obvious that you know very little about a very few things, don't keep showing us how dumb you are by trying to say things that you think sound good but are well beyond your realm of understanding. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Perhaps if English were your first language, you might not have made that mistake:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and of the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects..
- Wikipedia
Look at the OP, idiots.

C'mon now, Lusty Lady Boy, you KNOW what that site is, don't play coy with us now.

You're huffing something alright, you peter puffer huffer
  • shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Ooops, I didn't notice the masthead. I saw the story on msn, googled Tallywackers and pasted the links. Didn't know HuffPo has a gay edition. Was that your idea? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sure man, I toooootally believe you.
  • shanm
  • 06-02-2015, 09:52 PM
C'mon now, Lusty Lady Boy, you KNOW what that site is, don't play coy with us now.

You're huffing something alright, you peter puffer huffer Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sure man, I toooootally believe you. Originally Posted by shanm
Look at the OP, idiots.

Originally Posted by shanm
Yeah, right. Stupid fucker is getting his nuts burned in the thread HE fucking started.

You inbred republitard fool

What kind of site is it

Like you didn't log into it last night to go trolling for dick
C'mon now... you KNOW what that site is... Originally Posted by WombRaider
I do now. I also know you're a "bottom bitch". I pasted HuffPo because it's considered "mainstream". So when did you sperm burpers convince them to add a fag edition to their flagship site?
I do now. I also know you're a "bottom bitch". I pasted HuffPo because it's considered "mainstream". So when did you sperm burpers convince them to add a fag edition to their flagship site? Originally Posted by lustylad
Probably right after you sent them all those emails about how they weren't covering the gay issues up to your standards

Your nuts getting sweaty?

Roasted NUTS
Perhaps if English were your first language, you might not have made that mistake:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and of the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects..
- Wikipedia Originally Posted by DSK
And woomby / UNDERcunt will ignore the admonishment that HE was wrong so as not to have to address it and admit THAT HE'S A DUMBASS LYING LIBERAL ! Thanks for the post and the slam on that lying POS.