Stephen Colbert made a homophobic comment.

apparently someone here needs psychotherapy.
Keep in mind, without cue cards or a script, this guy has a big bag o' nothin'. "Comedian" my ass... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Does anyone actually listen to him ....

... unless he gets on the "news" for his ignorant remarks?
ive tried to watch him a little

he's just not interesting and what's worse , not funny

he's just not interesting and what's worse , not funny Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No one has ever gotten even close to Johnny Carson in that slot.

He set the bar extraordinarily high.

he's just not interesting and what's worse , not funny Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Agree. I appreciate good comedy, even if it couches a progtard message.

But Colbert fails in that regard. Just an unfunny, smug little jerk.
Agree. I appreciate good comedy, even if it couches a progtard message.

But Colbert fails in that regard. Just an unfunny, smug little jerk. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Well, here's the deal: if you attack Conservatives...the Republican Party...in particular, "anything" remotely close to a representative of the Trump Administration (let alone Donald, himself)...in the name of comedy, humor, "artistic expression", etc...the left will embrace it no matter how foul it is.

Case in point: the non-stop barraging of SNL writers and staff this past season. Prior to the 2016 season, just when you thought the show could not get any worse, they've gotten a reprieve with a huge spike in ratings due to a weekly flogging of DJT, Kelley Ann, Spicer, etc

I'm all for political satire but let's be real...it's been open season for comics (vs Trump) across the board and they're all pushing the envelope beyond any and all sensibilities. Colbert's just another pos lib following the crowd...the ratings...the money...
Colbert is to be congratulated. He made himself more hated than President Trump.

The right always knew him as an asshole. The left now calls him a homophobe.

LMAO!
why are allusions to dick sucking homo-phobic?

unless maybe homo's are embarrassed about it?

is mentioning cunnilingus hetero-phobic?

or for that matter, the good ol' missionary position, is it hetero-phobic to make mention?
why are allusions to dick sucking homo-phobic? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
When the behavior, as in this case, is used as an insult.
  • WTF
  • 05-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Does anyone actually listen to him ....

... unless he gets on the "news" for his ignorant remarks? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Out of the three on in that time slot... my choice would be Jimmy Kimmel. And that mofo will tear up at the drop of a hat. Don't really care for the other two.

The Advertiser started dropping on Colbert like they did on O'Reilly he'll be gone too