And so it begins - Biden is getting called out

Isn’t he a rapist Originally Posted by Anthonymarkiop
Biden or William Kennedy Smith?
Biden is a complete Creep.. nobody talks about the naked pool parties. he was a real Bastard while in Congress.
Biden is a complete Creep.. nobody talks about the naked pool parties. he was a real Bastard while in Congress. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That went back to when JFK was a Senator. I’m sure most of it was consensual. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. It was like Caligula back then.
That went back to when JFK was a Senator. I’m sure most of it was consensual. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. It was like Caligula back then. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes it was. if the Dems don't come up with something Better than Trump will get 4 more years. He just wont survive the length of his term / terms
Yes it was. if the Dems don't come up with something Better than Trump will get 4 more years. He just wont survive the length of his term / terms Originally Posted by themystic
Do you want to bet?
Do you want to bet? Originally Posted by bambino
Sure Ill bet that
That went back to when JFK was a Senator. I’m sure most of it was consensual. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours. It was like Caligula back then. Originally Posted by bambino

jfk was Caligula?
jfk was Caligula? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Much worse - he could get pussy with the best of them.
Biden is a complete Creep.. nobody talks about the naked pool parties. he was a real Bastard while in Congress. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As usual I agree with you as long as the subject isn't AMP girl age....
Much worse - he could get pussy with the best of them. Originally Posted by friendly fred
No shit.
It’s good to be king.
Much worse - he could get pussy with the best of them. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Could be where Trump learned he could just walk up and grab them by the pussy.
It was just a matter of time really. I see more of this in his future.

Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/polit...res/index.html

I believe her. Now to see if Biden does! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

The DNC hierarchy doesn't have Creepy Uncle Joe in their plans. If he runs, he'll just suck the O2 out of the room.

The DNC needs a virtue signaling candidate that they can get the media behind. "Joe being Joe" ain't it. It don't see how that failed GA governor fat bitch "tentatively agreed" to be his VP co-runner.

The top 3 or 4 DNC Dems are incompetent. 2020 will be a fun shit show.
Could be where Trump learned he could just walk up and grab them by the pussy. Originally Posted by bamscram
Maybe so..
  • R.M.
  • 03-31-2019, 06:56 PM
Biden still reminds me of a creepy car salesman.
Biden still reminds me of a creepy USED car salesman. Originally Posted by R.M.
fify