Sleepless in Hotown...what do you do?!?

Lord knows...I'm not the ACME Judgment Company, BUT...what's with the protractor between your legs??? Originally Posted by Sisyphus
That was the most "interesting" depiction of the human female form we have ever seen. Protractor is being overly kind. NAN fuzzy logic doesn't even begin to explain that image but thanks for trying...
awwww you guys are JERKS I guess I will not be adding last nights pre 4th of July photos if you are going to make fun of the ones I already posted, it was FUN and they are sizzlin hot!

Hey Brat. I got into this convo kinda late. I know how you feel though. One day last week I had some mind blowing bad ass sex.An orgasm that kept cumming and cumming. After that session I went to lunch,2 separates lunches with 2 hot providers. Neither put out.
I went home so freakin hot and my SO even turned me down.
so how did you go to sleep?!
Hey Brat. I got into this convo kinda late. I know how you feel though. One day last week I had some mind blowing bad ass sex.An orgasm that kept cumming and cumming. After that session I went to lunch,2 separates lunches with 2 hot providers. Neither put out.
I went home so freakin hot and my SO even turned me down. Originally Posted by latnremedy
The SO turns you down again you give me a call, I'll put you to sleep in no time flat
Thanks EA. I might need you someday. Brat I finally got to sleep after popping a *****. Mind you I did have an prescription.
The next time...PM or Text DarthMaul..especially if it's a Holiday!!

and the spirit of the thread is a BLAST!