Face blurring

Of course it's up to you...just like THN she didn't ever show her full face. The reviews on her said she was beautiful. By god the reviews were right she's gorgeous. Showing a small peek of chin and lips, you can get a pretty good idea that you are cute.
Of course it's up to you...just like THN she didn't ever show her full face. The reviews on her said she was beautiful. By god the reviews were right she's gorgeous. Showing a small peek of chin and lips, you can get a pretty good idea that you are cute. Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
Thank you.
It isn't a deal breaker, but the face is a big part of this. I want to know that I'm going to enjoy looking at the person I'm making sweet sweet love to for two whooooolleeee ... for twooo whollleeeeeee minutes.

But in all seriousness, I completely understand wanting to protect your privacy - but I would at least have one you could email even if you don't want to make it part of your showcase.

My ATF, who is sadly no longer with us, Stormy Staxxx, started hiding her face towards the end - but I already knew what she looked like at that point and had my own photos. That being said - If I had just met her when she was hiding her face - I might not have seen her.
Pro tip: If you're REALLY worried about privacy, blur your pictures out before announcing you're going to blur your pictures.
If you weren't NBA, that would make you look sooooooo much hotter. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Randall....why don't you give it a rest? There are few, if any, threads / WW posts on this board that you've failed to smudge with an unsolicited whine about XYZ-provider not being AA friendly. C'mon, admit it.....you know I'm right.

For the most part your posts, otherwise, are clever and reasonably thought out. But this incessant, non-stop complaining per this topic has grown...yawn....tiresome.

It's clear you're unhappy about the ten...twenty...thirty percent of girls who advertise themselves as NBA. The girls get it....and for the love of Pete, we get it, too. Message received....time to let it go.
My ATF, who is sadly no longer with us, Stormy Staxxx, started hiding her face towards the end - but I already knew what she looked like at that point and had my own photos. That being said - If I had just met her when she was hiding her face - I might not have seen her. Originally Posted by projectbliss
I should probably note that Stormy Staxxx is not dead. I only meant that she completely retired from this life.
Lack of face pics wouldn't be a deal breaker for me at all. My understanding of a woman's personal comfort level greatly outweighs any personal desire to see her face in her pics.
Honestly I don't think showing your face is worth it. My face is blurred and my business is still great. I'm having to retire because I posted a picture of my face once and have been getting blackmailed ever since. If you choose to keep your alias persona private to this world then I would not take the risk personally.
Sorry to hear that, Adriana.

Lack of face pics wouldn't be a deal breaker for me at all. My understanding of a woman's personal comfort level greatly outweighs any personal desire to see her face in her pics. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You're both classy and correct in your response.

Hide your faces ladies. I've known hobbyists and providers that seemed perfectly normal only to find out later that they're not who or what I thought they were.

As crude as this will sound, it's true. Because the average hobbyist has been blessed with rugged good looks and an above average physique, we will expect that you possess the same qualities. Should you not be a perfect ten, we can always put your face down in a pillow and grip your hips.

All joking aside, your safety and anonymity should concern you. If your's isn't a priority to you, I'm betting that mine isn't either.
My face is one of my best features but I wouldn't show my face even if it meant more business or a higher rate. Both of which I could easily do if I posted face pictures.

You never know what the future holds. What if you want a certain type of job someday and someone there happens to recognize you from pictures. Strange things happen. I would want to try and protect myself from any and all negative consequences associated with the hobby. The real world will not understand or accept your reasons. Not ever.

We all make mistakes and slip up. We are human. But the less of your identifying features that can connect you to this the better. That includes tattoos, moles and birthmarks. If you have anything in your pics someone could identify you from, I'd fix it.

Just my opinion. Not everyone thinks or feels the same way. But you asked. Have a great weekend. Good luck. Originally Posted by THN

THIS!!! ^ ^ ^

I've been in the hobby for a long time and do not show my face, not even in private emails. It's never hurt my business in the least. If anything, it makes people more curious.

It doesn't matter what some of the guys think you should do -- it's up to you to protect yourself. Sure, you'll see their responses but those are based on what they may selfishly want. Their opinions likely do not have your best interests in mind, especially further down the road.

Everything posted on the internet is forever. People are known to dig up materials from 15 years ago and can use it as ammunition. You have to live with the consequences from the moment you open the lid of Pandora's box until indefinitely.

Please be careful with your decisions.

Edit: There are several good posts since THN's 1st reply. I stepped away from the keyboard for a little while to handle a few distractions before finishing my initial train of thought.

IMHO I've always thought and still think you are stunningly beautiful.

That being said.

It's too late.

You've been posting your face pics on BP, ECCIE and other places for years. The magic of the Internet is the spiders have already cached your pics as permanent record forever until Skynet destroys us all. Any Google search will find your pretty face.

Blur or not to blur. Too late, you're forever on the web.
Pro tip: If you're REALLY worried about privacy, blur your pictures out before announcing you're going to blur your pictures. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I believe she did blur them before posting this thread. You have plenty reviews where it's stated quite clearly how attractive your face is. I think you're one of Dallas' finest and your business would not suffer. However, do what you feel is best for you.
Thank you so much for all of your replies.. Each and everyone of yalls opinions was very helpful.
I won't see a provider that does not post a face pic. While I understand the reasons, I like to at least have some idea, as close as you can get with pics, as to who I am meeting. As someone mentioned, it brings up the question of what is being hidden. I know that some providers do this as a supplement to their regular work or have concerns over future endeavors. And I could see some assholes using the pics against them, or vice versa. There are risks on both sides and in reality they are basically the same. If you don't want to get caught or have this backfire on you, a person, provider or client, should probably step away from it. Here is why I say this. Today there are so many ways to capture pics and video of the session in a stealthy manner. Because of this no one can be 100% sure that pics, video, or both will not come back to haunt you later on. Control is an illusion and one could drive his or herself crazy by being paranoid about something with the hobby hurting them later on. Should a provider or client be concerned? Yes, but realize that no matter what you do it may still come back later.

I always look at profiles and ask the girls up front if they allow pics or videos. If they don't I find one that does. Its that simple, but I can tell you some are not like minded. To me doing the hobby is about having fun and being laid back. Not forcing any one to do anything. Also me taking those pics or video of all our sessions adds a sense of security and fun to it as I always also send the providers copies of all pics and video if the provider wants them. I have even had a few use the pics in their profiles due to me bringing a nice camera and us working to take some decent pics of them.

Luckily, my wife knows I hobby and I don't worry about those coming back to hurt me later on. I worry more about getting arrested than I do about pics or videos being taken. Okay, I will get off my rant and sum this up. For me, pics on both sides before and during the session adds a sense of security or assurance, to a degree, that is important. By the by, OP, you have gorgeous face and body and I would set up a session with you in a heartbeat. However, it is your life and you do what makes you feel comfortable. :-)