Who is responsible for bringing protection?

its best to pack em so that if she does not have any and tries to scam you you can say "But wait! I have these!" then she has to go into some lame excuse about either being alergic to them etc...

pack a 3 pack of latex, non latex etc.. always have a stash bag.. just before you go in grab 1 of each.. this way you are assured of one being cool with her and 1 pop.. if she gives you a problems about the buffet and don't have any.. try to find this out before you pay,

But like trade out there... there are certain tools that the craft-person has to provide....

That should be Spider Cat Condoms.
  • Sami
  • 01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
She should always have them, assorted sizes,and types. Providing that she practices safely.

The things that make you go hmm
  • bbkid
  • 01-03-2012, 05:21 PM
No, but I bring my ball to the bowlin' alley, and my skates to the skating rink - "just in case" theirs are too big for my itty, bitty fingers and feet. ijs Originally Posted by TexasGator
Damn, and as I was reading this post, I was thinking you were about to own up to your itty, bitty thingy for a change.
just as in civilian life, it's both parties responsibility. i always bring them, but expect that some providers have personal preferences.

with some indies and low volume gals, bringing a rubber can be the difference between one and multi pops (at least, least FS pops)
I don't really care who is "responsible" for it, I bring my own regardless Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+100
I always provide protection because I feel that we are providers and that we should provide and plus not all men carry protection
Exactly Super Head.....exactly
  • R4
  • 01-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I've only ran into one situation where a provider asked me to bring condoms. Honestly, the provider is the one who should provide the protection and not the client. I mean seriously, the cost for protection should come out of the price you pay for the provider's time. THEY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE THEM.
During a session who should bring the protection? Originally Posted by josecuervo6969
As a provider, I am going to strongly say ME because....

As a person who cares about safety and health- I would say ANYONE venturing into sexual intercourse IS responsible for their own health, safety and well being.

Therefore, I suppose both parties in the hobbying relationship should always come to the bed prepared No excuses.

KKA
XOXO
As I am the one providing the service, why would I not be the one to have all the needed tools to deliver that service? No excuse, this is a serious business, and we are all here to play the game as safely and sexually as we can. Have fun and enjoy your kink!
I have asked a couple of guys before to bring protection because the vending machine that provided them was all out, but I always told them to take out of mines unless they just happened to have one with them

I've only ran into one situation where a provider asked me to bring condoms. Honestly, the provider is the one who should provide the protection and not the client. I mean seriously, the cost for protection should come out of the price you pay for the provider's time. THEY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE THEM. Originally Posted by R4
Well, being a provider myself, I always have a big box of different kinds. I buy the flavored for the gents that like CBJ... (yes guys, some guys ASK for CBJ... lol), I buy extra large for the overly blessed, and I buy the regulars for the gent's that need those. I have also purchased the NON latex kind "SKYN" condoms for the one's that say "I'm allergic to latex" line. So, when you come see me, you're covered in ALL areas so there is NO excuse for not having a condom.

I feel as tho it is the ladies responsibility as a provider to NEVER show up unprepared. That's like making an appointment with her, showing up, only to find out she didn't have a bed or incall. If you're gonna be a Full service provider, keep your supplies stocked. I hate when I go to a nice steak house and they say they just ran out of steak.... lol. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

BINGO!!!

I always have a couple different sizes, brands and flavors, etc..

But I have always been the type that HAS to be completely prepared, just unprofessional to not be...

Genesis Nicole
  • "BoB"
  • 01-06-2012, 08:41 AM
I always, and I do mean always, have a few with me whenever I go for a visit with one of the ladies. I know they have them, but I carry my own regardless. It really is a very simple thing to do.

Basically lurking, but had to chime in on this

"BoB"
Hence the name: Brings own Bag.

I get it.