metal state

Ha ha lil Michelle. That was too funny. I had a dinner date once and in the middle of dinner he tells me he buried his wife in the back yard. It bothered me a bit so I let another client know on the phone in his presence for my safety. When we pulled in his garage there were 6 shovels hanging on the wall over 6 coolers. I was glad I made that call. Honestly though, I have more issues with other providers being nuts. I very rarely meet other girls in the hobby.
. I had a dinner date once and in the middle of dinner he tells me he buried his wife in the back yard. It bothered me a bit so I let another client know on the phone in his presence for my safety. When we pulled in his garage there were 6 shovels hanging on the wall over 6 coolers Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Sooo Lacey, did you look in the back yard? I would have had to ask him to show me or go looking myself lol.
Have you every been with a provider/client you thought was mentally unstable ie: crazy ? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't know what you guys are talkin' about, I'm crazy about Naomi, and crazy about Lacey, and crazy about SweetNLittle, and crazy about London, and crazy about Chella...what's the big deal??
I LOVE Crazy Men! They ROCK in BED! Sane men are just boring. So bring on the crazies!