Sessions while girl on cycle

I totally clicked on the thread thinking "on cycle" was "on a exercise bike"

Disappointed.
Rotflmfao !! Thanks to all who participated..
I have seen threads like this in ladies section, was curious what the men thought..

In my case, I always let the gent's know my "friend" came for visit, so I can provide all except fs.. I know some ladies will give all, but I just cant.. Im not into messes of any kind.. To each his own tho..
Some reschedule, some come for a rub..

This has been a more entertaining thread then I thought it would be.. Thanx !!!
I dont work that week but if it comes and I have something booked already I just tell him, he can come for oral or just reschedule. Most reschedule.

I straight up say period, Im not the 'sugar coat' type.

I dont shove sponges or the like up my bits. Some try makeup sponges, sea sponges, etc. Um no. Its asking for infections or get stuck up there. Originally Posted by ElleW

Ahhhhhh !!! Make up sponge inside ur lady parts, WTF !! Thats crazy !! I dont even put it in my face , let alone "inside" ,omg did u see someone post that ,or she told u ?? Infections is right.. WOW,thanks elle.. That was great !! U always have good input, im glad the.ladies chimed in too..
Kira my colleagues are all looking at this with an even head. A trip to the islands as an option should have nothing to do with menstruation. It is very dangerous from a catchable virus perspective swimming in the Red Sea of love and any woman who allows it or conceals it for a stack of Jacksons is short sited and selfish if let fs happen. Originally Posted by Mtnliving

BEST COMMENT !!! From few other threads in co-ed , im sure u can see some r not worried about spreading or getting diseases!! As sad as it is..

Stay safe , stay sweet, stay sexy !!!
So... no go on the bicycle thing?
I would fuck on a m-cycle.. Idk how easy a bi-cycle would go.. Lmao
Maybe I'm just bi-cycle-curious.
I would fuck on a m-cycle.. Idk how easy a bi-cycle would go.. Lmao Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
IS the motorcycle an upcharge from the bi-cycle?

Peace
PK
@ loki
Lmao, u would think not but seems every thing now a days has its upcharge rate.. Lol.. I would happily fuck on a Harley a reg , that beautiful hog vibrating between my legs , with every thrust of that cock going deep into my wet puss... Mmmm getting excited just by the thought!!
Kira, thinking I would love to help you with that thought. Maybe I can ride the bike in tomorrow and we can make that visual a reality 😉
Sounds good to me, u know im game for just about ALL !!
I know a few places outdoors to play and have me spread out all over that hog while u thrust that hard dick deep and hard in my wet pussy, mmmmm ..
Getting hot by the thought !!!
I get them maybe 3-4 times a year due to the various birth control I've been on for years (progestin only pills then depo and now an Mirena IUD since late Feb. 2017). When I got them they're pretty short and light but still use a Beppy sponge. I believe in giving folks a chance to say no so i'd warn them. I say about 3/4 would still proceed to book ... either they had gotten red wings or felt ok enough to proceed but avoid DATY even though the 'flow' wasn't enough to make any kind of mess.
I get them maybe 3-4 times a year due to the various birth control I've been on for years (progestin only pills then depo and now an Mirena IUD since late Feb. 2017). When I got them they're pretty short and light but still use a Beppy sponge. I believe in giving folks a chance to say no so i'd warn them. I say about 3/4 would still proceed to book ... either they had gotten red wings or felt ok enough to proceed but avoid DATY even though the 'flow' wasn't enough to make any kind of mess. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
i love love love iud mirena, stopped mine completely.. i accidentally pulled it out tho.. gotta go get new one placed.. i never have mine long w/o iud, 3 days usually, very light too.. thx for info, and sharing !!!