Pandoras Fort Worth!

Go check out their Facebook page. See for yourself
Go check out their Facebook page. See for yourself Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I'll see.. and I'm going to try to drive by today, if at all possible. I'm going to be upset if this report is false, LOL..

how much could a banner cost? how much effort to paste that on the building?

hard to believe Facebook alone could spread the word.
I’m guessing it’s not the same as opening a new restaurant. Most S.O.B try to sneak into an area to avoid battling civilians. Apply for license post only what is required by he city. Then it’s open before anyone noticed, once open it’s to late to complain.
good point DFWCG...

I drove by again, this past hour, and they now have a small sign on the signpost that says "Pandora's Nude BYOB Adults Only".. a guy was outside looking like he was doing work to get it ready.. no idea when they open tomorrow, but I hope to drop in.
I couldn't pull the trigger..

I drove up, some 30 minutes ago, expecting to park and go inside.. to enjoy naked girls and free drinks, with no cover charge.. but..

I saw the unmistakable Bald-Headed Latin Male loitering near the front door. yup, that is the guy who says "that'll be $10 to park". the parking fee will be a first, in Cowtown (to my knowledge), but D-Town has been running that game for many years now.

considering it a bait-and-switch of sorts, tired from work, and an unknown level of girls, attractiveness, and actual nudity, I drove off.. fuck that.. I will wait for intel.. that could easily be $10 down the drain.
looks like I'm the only guy here who gives a Rat's Ass about this new club, LOL..

I am tentatively planning a visit a week from tomorrow.. $5 cover on Mondays, $7 Tuesdays.. their ads are all over the radio this morning.
I’ll go after a couple weeks, after he work out the kinks. I like the idea of a nude club close to home. I just hope the stilettos clientele don’t F it up.

Parking thing is a real bummer though.
I couldn't pull the trigger..

I drove up, some 30 minutes ago, expecting to park and go inside.. to enjoy naked girls and free drinks, with no cover charge.. but..

I saw the unmistakable Bald-Headed Latin Male loitering near the front door. yup, that is the guy who says "that'll be $10 to park". the parking fee will be a first, in Cowtown (to my knowledge), but D-Town has been running that game for many years now.

considering it a bait-and-switch of sorts, tired from work, and an unknown level of girls, attractiveness, and actual nudity, I drove off.. fuck that.. I will wait for intel.. that could easily be $10 down the drain. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fuck man - you can't afford ten bucks?
Fuck man - you can't afford ten bucks? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I can, but that's not the point.

the day was advertised as "free".. when you slip in an obscene parking fee, that is a bait-and-switch. I don't play those games. if I had booked an Indy session, and reported going to the Provider's door, and she was 50 pounds heavier than her Listcrawler pics, and I bailed, you would be applauding. you should do the same here

besides, I am going in 6 days.. I know what to expect, I'm not getting bait-and-switched.

why don't you go tonight, pay the $10 parking, and let us know how many fat girls Pandora's has?
Fuck man - you can't afford ten bucks? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Now that is funny bahwwhahwahwhahaha
Went there on Sat night. The place was PACKED! No place to park. Obviously word is out.
I dropped by yesterday about 4pm. The ladies/dancers in the lot said they opened at 4. A guy showed up and opened the door about 4:15. Decided then and there...thx butt fu2. I'm not really into a ghetto environment
  • mb60
  • 03-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Let's see it's a mix between Stilleto's and Pandoras. Yea no thanks and move on down the street. I do know a girl from another club that is pimped out working there though.
I’m here right now. It’s about 2-3 girls I see. Oks pretty dead to me.
Interesting Pandora’s Dallas isn’t ever reviewed.