THE OBAMA LIE: HE KNEW TRUTH ABOUT BENGHAZI WITHIN HOURS

We haven't lost shit my dear Joe. I'm ready whatever the outcome, but I've got money on Romney.... especially after what I saw and heard today. It won't even be close.

And yes ekim, he punked the shit out of ALL OF US. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I hope you're right. This election shouldn't even be close. Romney should win, in a landslide.
They had an email saying that a group claimed responsibility for an attack. That's not evidence.

If you were president you would go running with that? Really? Originally Posted by markroxny
Nothing -- let's say that again NOTHiNG! -- in those initial reports, or in what was received in the ensuing days, supports Odumbo's remarks at the U.N. two weeks after the incident. The SOB was trying to cover his foreign policy failure, and he deliberately lied to mislead the American people.

That is what we saw play out the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well - for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and religion. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion - we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.
I know there are some who ask why we don't just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws: our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech. Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. Moreover, as President of our country, and Commander-in-Chief of our military, . . . .There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There is no video that justifies an attack on an Embassy. There is no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan." Odumbo’s September 25 UN Speech.
You you saw ALL the reports from ALL the sources that came to the president IB?

Wow.
You you saw ALL the reports from ALL the sources that came to the president IB?

Wow. Originally Posted by markroxny
The press has reported more than enough to establish Odumbo lied when he spoke to the U.N. two weeks after the incident.
No it doesn't.
Stupid, stupid man.

No it doesn't. Originally Posted by markroxny
Stupid, stupid man. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Don't be so hard on yourself Whirl.
He is so stupid that he doesn't even get paid for working for Obama and Soros. Markie is like a bar slut, he just does it and doesn't get paid.
He is so stupid that he doesn't even get paid for working for Obama and Soros. Markie is like a bar slut, he just does it and doesn't get paid. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oh so now i'm NOT a paid Obama operative old teacher man?

When did you realize you had no idea what you were talking about?
No it doesn't. Originally Posted by markroxny
You're beyond moronic, marks-rocks-with-pee.
You're beyond moronic, marks-rocks-with-pee.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Beyond you? no way dipshit.

You guys think you have a told hold and are running off without all the facts because you hate the president. You think this is some big gotcha moment and it really isn't.

Try to calm down.
Like Bill Clinton said recently and I am paraphrasing, It takes some brass to accuse others of doing the same thing you did.
It's hard to believe the same country that elected Reagan, in two landslides, could elect a piece of garbage like Obama. It's sickening.

If Obama is re-elected, it may mean the country is beyond hope. We may have lost the ability to recognize evil. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Never was fond of Raygun,but he looks better after the Bushes,and so did Obie for a while.
Nipples it must be your tiny bunny brain that is preventing you from understanding the guy you support lied to your face, You have made one thing perfectly clear...... There are actually humans out in this land that really are as handicapped mentally as Obama hopes there are. I always thought it was a joke of some kind, but it's really real. You are the proof. Wow. The guy LIED to YOU and you still defend him. You must be a very forgiving fellow. That works wonders with the ladies.
Nipples it must be your tiny bunny brain that is preventing you from understanding the guy you support lied to your face, You have made one thing perfectly clear...... There are actually humans out in this land that really are as handicapped mentally as Obama hopes there are. I always thought it was a joke of some kind, but it's really real. You are the proof. Wow. The guy LIED to YOU and you still defend him. You must be a very forgiving fellow. That works wonders with the ladies. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ahh wisdom from the stupid fat smelly fornicator.

Always a joy to read.