Question for the Providers

I read every last detail...that lets me know what kind of clothing you prefer,
perfumes, drinks...I read it all baby...I want to make sure from the minute you walk in my place, you're very happy you chose me and I am going to show you just how happy I am that you picked me out of hundreds of girls..
I promise, I will make an impression on you, one you wont soon forget....doing your home work makes all the difference... Originally Posted by fawn
one of the reasons i've enjoyed my time w/ you, darling.

she's someone who really knows how research makes a big difference in the encounter. and a wonderful woman to boot!!
Damn we should have a profile / bio here! . After all the women should have something to read also. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
it's there - i just updated part of mine. follow the User CP link in the "Main Menu" in the upper left of most pages, then edit your profile to your hard-on's, errrr, heart's content.
Absolutely! It's very important for me to see what's in there...Does he enjoy something that I do too? Or a particular type of dress, or whatever...it helps to make things better... kisses
  • fawn
  • 01-13-2010, 06:08 AM
one of the reasons i've enjoyed my time w/ you, darling.

she's someone who really knows how research makes a big difference in the encounter. and a wonderful woman to boot!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thank you baby, I try really hard to make your visit with me the best
that I can...and if doing a little reading to learn more about you will help,
then reading it is....
I always read the profile. Once before I even respond to your request, then again while we are emailing while getting through screening and setting up a visit. And, yet again the day before we meet. I also make personal notes on my calendar as to your preferences so I'm best prepared for us to enjoy our time together.
  • Holly
  • 01-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I absolutely read it!! I love when a guy fills out the entire profile so that I can some sort of an idea of what type person he is and what his likes and dislikes are. It helps me to see if we will have chemistry or not.
Im not a provider but thank gawd for this post. I went back and checked what I put on my P411 years ago and it seriously needed an update.
I think my best encounters have been with the providers that read my profile. I have an idea what they are like from reviews, and they know what I'm like from my profile.

My profile says that I'm gorgeous and hung like a horse. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

p.s. Thank you Carrie for not exposing me... Let me rephrase that (she did expose me and it was cold in the room ... Thank you for not blowing... damn, never mind.
I updated mine too after reading this. I even posted links to a few of my favorite posted reviews to get a flavor of my preferences.

Great thread.
My profile says that I'm gorgeous and hung like a horse.

p.s. Thank you Carrie for not exposing me... Originally Posted by CoHorn
You're welcome, Mister Ed.
I always love finding out what a gentlemen likes going into the appoinment. I like knowing what kinda shoes or colors, or anything else specific that he likes. Then i will feel very comfortable once he gets there.
Great Idea....
Heather Winston read mine and we had a great session Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Yes we did! I am looking forward to doing it again.
I always read the P411 Profiles. I like to have as much information as possible about someone before I meet them. Knowing what someone wants and likes helps me give them the best experience possible.
Yes we did! I am looking forward to doing it again.
I always read the P411 Profiles. I like to have as much information as possible about someone before I meet them. Knowing what someone wants and likes helps me give them the best experience possible. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
Schweeet!!! I'm under Heather, again...