AAG Whitaker Testimony

And now Dem. Congressman Steve Cohen is saying he does not believe Whitaker's assurances that he didn't talk to Trump about the Mueller investigation. Without evidence this guy just said that.
Unreal.
And you're a parrot for whatever NANCY says...please decipher this mess from your queen...NOOOOOOOOOO you can't

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/nan...-wall-funding/ Originally Posted by bb1961
She’s getting into “Rainman” territory.

“Time for Wapner. Time for Wapner, Time for Wapner”
I think AAG Ben Grimm did a good job today. Only went into cloberrin' time mode once.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 06:00 PM
And now Dem. Congressman Steve Cohen is saying he does not believe Whitaker's assurances that he didn't talk to Trump about the Mueller investigation. Without evidence this guy just said that.
Unreal. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Them Dems should STFU...it was stupid as fuck to have him there. He'll be gone in a few weeks.

If that is all they are gonna do is grandstand on both sides...everyone is tired of that.
Youre worse than IB. you just make shit up Jackie. Originally Posted by themystic
I do not!
Them Dems should STFU...it was stupid as fuck to have him there. He'll be gone in a few weeks.

If that is all they are gonna do is grandstand on both sides...everyone is tired of that.
Originally Posted by WTF
Six days, actually. This whole circus by Bozo Nadler was a waste of taxpayer dollars.

at least every now and then you have something IB, ( granted it is rare). Jackie is just a parrot of whatever Trump says. Originally Posted by themystic
Jackie is very much aware of the fact that Sheila Jackson Lee is a moron; hence, his statement.
You'd be the one making shit up. Sheila Jackson Lee is the moron looking for an American flag planted on Mars, and you're right there beside her looking for it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How dare you make disparaging remarks about MY Congresswoman.

I always said that as long as she was in Congress, we were Number One........in having the biggest idiot in the House.

True, we have a challenger for the much sought after distinction among Democrats with the advent of AOC on the scene. But she has big shoes to fill if she is going to out do Ole Shiela in being a absolute idiot.
waste of fucking time Originally Posted by themystic

agree

I always said that as long as she was in Congress, we were Number One........in having the biggest idiot in the House.

True, we have a challenger for the much sought after distinction among Democrats with the advent of AOC on the scene. But she has big shoes to fill if she is going to out do Ole Shiela in being a absolute idiot. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you're complaining that someone bitched slapped SJL???? you don't own her dude!!! lol!

True, we have a challenger for the much sought after distinction among Democrats with the advent of AOC on the scene. But she has big shoes to fill if she is going to out do Ole Shiela in being a absolute idiot. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Al Green is another Houston rep that would give Shameless Jackass Lee a run in the stupidity department.
Unreal. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's why it was dangerous for Whitaker to answer some questions the way he did. He was absolute in certain testimony instead of "I can't recall...".

Lawfare is pulling various White House officials to interview them and coordinating with the House Dems. Remember, many officials worked for Obama and have no allegiance to President Trump. It only takes one to say "Yeah, I saw Whitaker talk to the President one day about the investigation". They may already have that person identified and their testimony prepped. That why Whitaker when he was first asked, questioned whether they had a specific example.

IMO, that's the reason they insisted on interviewing him this week. It's also the reason they asked him "if he EVER...". The Dems are trying to trap him on a lying to congress or obstruction charge.
"Lawfare" - who are you refering to?
Houston's school system must be really fucked up. The posters from Houston have a very low IQ collectively
Nadler's hearing...

The older he gets the more he reminds me of Jabba.
"Lawfare" - who are you refering to? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...new-top-lawyer