Looks like Trump is about to get rolled by the Chinese.

• WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 11:59 AM
Well, since WTF buys it, he’s wrong too. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Originally Posted by bambino
Two wrongs in this thread make a bambino and a LexusLover!
That's what the LameStream Media is saying that's for sure!

If he pisses on Putin he's trying to start a war, if he negotiates with Putin he's being a puppet .... it really doesn't matter what the AntiTrumpers say any more .... the lack ANY credibility. One day, maybe, they'll figure that out.

No one cares what they think but themselves. Originally Posted by LexusLover
i think more people think like i do than people who think like you do. your man has 8,000 lies and counting. its shameful. and our military and veterans are a joke. do you think they will ever actually win a war again someday. i hope they can because the way china just punked trump who knows what could happen
Trump caves Again. Originally Posted by themystic
And according to the OP, the US still comes out on the positive side of the deal. Ginned up outrage.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 01:40 PM
And according to the OP, the US still comes out on the positive side of the deal. Ginned up outrage. Originally Posted by eccielover
How?....Trump caved for a short-term solution instead a long term solution. According to the article it was because of his 2020 election hopes onstead of the best interest of the country.
How?....Trump caved for a short-term solution instead a long term solution. According to the article it was because of his 2020 election hopes onstead of the best interest of the country. Originally Posted by WTF
That's funny, I didn't see where the article suggested that the gradual decline in trade imbalance would be short-term.

That Trump managed to get any concessions where other previous POTUS's apparently didn't try seems like a positive to me. Were it not Trump that did this, it would be hailed as "Great First Steps in attacking China's trade imbalance".

Admit it, it's Trump, so it's gotta be spun as failure, even when the US came out ahead.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 01:54 PM
That's funny, I didn't see where the article suggested that the gradual decline in trade imbalance would be short-term.

That Trump managed to get any concessions where other previous POTUS's apparently didn't try seems like a positive to me. Were it not Trump that did this, it would be hailed as "Great First Steps in attacking China's trade imbalance".

Admit it, it's Trump, so it's gotta be spun as failure, even when the US came out ahead. Originally Posted by eccielover
Read the fucking article. ...i can't quote the relevant parts but you are mistaken.

I give Trump credit for NK. We need to engage with them as we should Iran even though it has been reported that NK hasn't slowed down a bit.

Admit it, it's Trump, so it's gotta be spun as failure, even when the US came out ahead. Originally Posted by eccielover
I give Trump credit when he deserves the credit. He aint getting none here. Since you want the credit for your man when think he does something great like say unemployment numbers, Great job, when they fall he gets the credit for that to. Is that how it works?
China has and will be licking BIG T nut sack. Add drunk boi N Korea too that
Deal
So what if NK hasn’t done anything Twitler claims it agreed to?

What then?

Whose “nut sack” will Low T be licking then?
They want Trump to fail so badly ....

..... they are cheering for the failure of the U.S.

Remarkable, but in a disgusting sort of way!
Read the fucking article. ...i can't quote the relevant parts but you are mistaken.

I give Trump credit for NK. We need to engage with them as we should Iran even though it has been reported that NK hasn't slowed down a bit. Originally Posted by WTF
Again, I did read the article and it's a piece to basically gin up outrage. Trump took a shot at getting large concessions out of the Chinese, far far more that was probably realistic but a good attempt. It's coming down to getting less concessions from them, but still coming out ahead.

The only outrage here are by the fools who either thought Trump would actually get everything, or the fools that want to simply stir the pot with the fools that thought Trump would get everything. Which one are you?

End result, both the article, most other news on the subject shows the US coming out ahead in a diminishing trade imbalance. You have other information on where we came out on the losing end or is it just blather about Trump should have gotten more?
They want Trump to fail so badly ....

..... they are cheering for the failure of the U.S.

Remarkable, but in a disgusting sort of way! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Communist libs
i think more people think like i do than people who think like you do. Originally Posted by themystic
That's just because the few who "think" like you do make more noise! That's all. But you're definitely too young to recall "the silent majority" .... and as I've repeatedly mentioned ... the Democrats elected Trump .... and will again in 2020 .... Schmuckler and Pisslosi are working hard on it to make it happen!
Communist libs Originally Posted by Dickey9090

isn't that a contradiction?
Do you really care what "politicians" and "pundits" say?

NO ONE has asked everyone's opinion in this country. And won't!

One of the worst things a negotiator can do is start taking victory laps before the ink is dry ... or pen has even touched the paper. So all this bullshit you hear is from people who haven't even seen a deal yet or the signatures on a final document. It's a bunch of fools trying to look informed and attempting to influence the trading. Originally Posted by LexusLover

The orange dildo takes a victory lap weekly,usually it is "no collusion".