Follow up to a simple question; do you think George Zimmerman has been treated fairly since his acquittal?

Actually, I didn't give any choices so you're seem to be imagining things like inherent racism every place.

Does anyone here think the muckers have gone too far when they want to boycott Florida, calle the women on the jury stupid and racist, and call Florida an apartheid country? Or is all of this just fine with you? (you see, that is called a choice) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When they have Obaminable leading the charge, they are "entitled" to "move out"!
Yep! Poor, lil 'innocent' Trayvon was kicked out by his mommy because he was too unrully and he'd been suspended from school for . . . OMG . . . FIGHTING!!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Bet that is something you never did, just ran squealing from the school ground like a girl.
maybe the Zim should seek asylum in Russia ....or maybe Fox News should hire him.
Bet that is something you never did, .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is a "suspension" a rewarding experience to enhance qualifications for employment?
maybe the Zim should seek asylum in Russia ....or maybe Fox News should hire him. Originally Posted by JCM800
. . . and CNN's lib-retard Brit, Piers Morgan, should hire Rachel Jeantel as his personal assistant and co-host, or maybe Odumbo has a place for her in his cabinet. Morgan claims Jeantel is conversant in three languages, but he erroneously included English as one of those languages.
Is a "suspension" a rewarding experience to enhance qualifications for employment? Originally Posted by LexusLover

You have been suspended I'm sorry the entertainment will be cut down ..
. . . and CNN's lib-retard Brit, Piers Morgan, should hire Rachel Jeantel as his personal assistant and co-host Originally Posted by I B Hankering
definite co-host, the guy needs all the help he can get.

in this clip Piers & Jeantel discuss Biz Markie....

if Martin was a dope using thug, what you would call this guy. you consider him a dope dealing thug.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/hollywood/tim-allen-78
You forgot he can't get his firearm back...Poor GZ. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why can't he get his gun back?
I expected them to give him a marksmanship medal...
I expected them to give him a marksmanship medal... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think he did, in the form of an acquittal.
Neo-liberals are never ones to let the law get in the way of what they want. Kind of reminds me of any totalitarian regime before they just throw the laws out.
You forgot he can't get his firearm back...Poor GZ. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He will. Or I'll buy him one.
Why can't he get his gun back? Originally Posted by acp5762
He can once the Federal investigation is complete.

The Federal investigation will be completed after the mobs die down and another target of the race-baiter Obaminable is in the cross-hairs of the loud mouth do-nothing henchmen he dispatches to distract the attention of the unemployed millions with whom he so graciously and fraudulently identifies.

Speaking of "unemployed" ... did Martin have a job?
He did at one point but they let him go because of the notoriety. Too bad that doesn't work for presidents, senators, representatives, governors, and mayors.