Any info on Syracuse Samantha

Laughing at you old farts…then shit, It hits me,……
Nice to see all the old boys coming out of the woodwork!
Wish I could remember what contest PM refers to! If it’s useless comments he is well in the lead! ��
Nice to see all the old boys coming out of the woodwork!
Wish I could remember what contest PM refers to! If it’s useless comments he is well in the lead! �� Originally Posted by skater2
it was on ASPD Sir, I think before I joined, talked into it by a Lady

I think Plastic Man more into the down n dirty than the mushy reports Sir
More of a raffle than a contest if memory serves....

While we are on memory lane... who could ever forget Iowa.....
  • Eli
  • 04-04-2022, 01:48 PM
BD,

The wheelchair was also retired lol…

Skater,

Your eyes must be off cause I didn’t see where that young lady met your standards…..

Gentlemen,

We should get together for a cocktail or two…..but someone would have to pick me up at the Retirement Home….. my chauffeur is no longer with us……

Eli
Eli - its the Latin in her… I still have a thing for latin girls since my days in Colombia!

A cocktail or two is a good idea.
I know your chauffeur, she will get you safely there! Lol
I remember reading many of the posts from you guys over the years, here and
at aspd. Very helpful to me in my younger years. Now I'm older, haven't seen anyone in a long while. Things have changed for sure. What ever happened to Ang? She had the hottest ladies back in the day, calling her was a trip!
I remember reading many of the posts from you guys over the years, here and
at aspd. Very helpful to me in my younger years. Now I'm older, haven't seen anyone in a long while. Things have changed for sure. What ever happened to Ang? She had the hottest ladies back in the day, calling her was a trip! Originally Posted by rojo55
Her and the bad mattress. LOL