Here's My Off Meds .02 Cents Worth..LMAO!!

From Rekcasxt of course... after he talked LAP into editing him out of the other pics...

Oh, and to the "other geezer"..lol.. I am hot. Hot as hell.. feisty too. Got my ball stomping boots on anytime you make a nice offer! ~K
From Rekcasxt of course... after he talked LAP into editing him out of the other pics...

Oh, and to the "other geezer"..lol.. I am hot. Hot as hell.. feisty too. Got my ball stomping boots on anytime you make a nice offer! ~K Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
...ummm wasn't me. Lucky for me I didn't have to wash eyes out with bleach because I didn't see what you posted. Whoever the staff member was though, I owe you a cold beer!

LAP
Jeez.. sorry my sicko sense of humour failed miserably.. LAP .. I apologize for my tasteless humour that involved you.

My response was tongue in cheek.. a joke.. a funny (to only me apparently) .. i meant no harm.... I think we all know if I attack it's full frontal. So please know once again..it was a joke. My attempt at lightening things up here.
Jeez.. sorry my sicko sense of humour failed miserably.. LAP .. I apologize for my tasteless humour that involved you.

My response was tongue in cheek.. a joke.. a funny (to only me apparently) .. i meant no harm.... I think we all know if I attack it's full frontal. So please know once again..it was a joke. My attempt at lightening things up here. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
No worries...I'm just glad I didn't see it...LMAO

LAP
I admit.. it was UBER gross.. but I think it made my point and yours about sword fighting being gay....... and well.. Lemon Party applied so perfectly given the age bracket of the aforementioned sword fighters..

glad some of you found it funny.. that really was my only intent.

I really hope things are lighter when I get back... if I can manage to keep my sense of humour in the face of more radiation that probably won't do any good, all of us can.

Toodles
it was indeed gross, but that is what made it funny. i always appreciate an offbeat sense of humor---so, thanks!

My response was tongue in cheek.. a joke.. a funny (to only me apparently) .. i meant no harm.... I think we all know if I attack it's full frontal. So please know once again..it was a joke. My attempt at lightening things up here. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Karma,
It was funny! I lmao. We need some sicko humor every now and then!!