Chloe

[QUOTE=Yakman;1062628147]I don’t think you saw her when she was underage…?[/

No I didn’t. Saying 20 years was a bit much. But she’s been around since her early 20’s so it’s been a while
Looked like she tried realestate as an occupation. Prayers to family and loved ones; not that they wished they come this forum…..
She was my first when getting into the hobby. She set the bar pretty high that even she had a hard time hitting a couple years after meeting. Even though I haven't seen her in a while it'ssad to hear this news.
Aww this is absolutely tragic
Link please???
Link please??? Originally Posted by Pcolaman39
Right, the guys here are private about the strangest stuff.
She was the lady that was my very first as in overall! I hope she rest in peace! I'm praying for her family! I really worry about her son! She was a very sweet young lady!
Understand some may be reluctant to post real life info as it violates one of the forum rules. RIP
  • 11-12-2021, 04:58 PM
Understand some may be reluctant to post real life info as it violates one of the forum rules. RIP Originally Posted by Jardinier
Exactly. I have sent PMs to all who have asked that the link be posted.
If you do a little investigation, it's not too hard to find the info. Death notice, county jail info, etc is all on the interwebs.
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

Thread Closed