Random Text

• cr76
  • 01-23-2017, 08:43 PM
There's a stripper who i saw one time three years ago. She txts me about once a year.
They should never do it. That being said, I have a few who out of towners I have asked to text me a heads up when they are coming. They know I have given the ok.
  • BEBEJ
  • 01-24-2017, 08:46 AM
I agree unless she has permission to text you I think a boundary has been crossed
it just seems more personal than professional. Originally Posted by Noble

Oh it's not personal, unless she offered to take out to dinner on her dime.

A personal text would go something like ..... " I had a great time last week. I'd really like to see you again - no money involved this time".
I never thought about a hobby phone but I will download an app ASAP. Originally Posted by Noble
.. an "app" for what?
There's a stripper who i saw one time three years ago. She txts me about once a year. Originally Posted by cr76
She can't resist, you are a cutie.... And a sweetie
Hey SD waiting on my text!
.. an "app" for what? Originally Posted by LexusLover
A lot of gents use Burner or Google voice now, which is an app downloaded to your phone, versus an actual separate phone.
Hey SD waiting on my text! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
It's in the mail!!!!!!
You don't pay them for the sex, you pay them to go away after the sex!!

Nikki from M&N did this to me a few times. I ask her to not send me text but she repeatedly did it. It was going to her entire client list. I went into her shop and told her to remove me from the list, then I made her show me she deleted my number. She had my real digits not just my hobby phone digits.

Not cool in my opinion unless you gave her the green light to contact you or gave her your hobby phone number.
Oh it's not personal, unless she offered to take out to dinner on her dime.

A personal text would go something like ..... " I had a great time last week. I'd really like to see you again - no money involved this time". Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

You will bring the cookies after the next text....

I've told you 1.5 times when you can come and carry my bags to the airport also!