GOP Senators to Tucker Carlson — STFU!!!

They should rename his show to The DPST Report
Tucker said so. I know. Because he tells me what to believe! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Fuck the Tucker!!!

Stand up and tell them

From my cold dead hands!
They should rename his show to The DPST Report Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

would you watch it if they did?

the GOP can't tell Tucker to stop exposing them.
Tucker likely only exposes himself.

(forbidden topic)
Tucker likely only exposes himself.

(forbidden topic) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
libs cant stand an unbiased news anchor!

Tucker GOAT

Tucker GOAT Originally Posted by winn dixie

Originally Posted by winn dixie

Au contraire! Tucker wins in the key demo even amongst Dems and Independents. It's not even close. Read 'em and weep.

https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carls...ship-fox-news/
Of course Tucker is biased, that doesn't make him wrong. Maddow is biased that doesn't make her wrong, only the stupid shit she says makes her wrong. Sorry, couldn't resist.

When you listen to people on Fox, you know you are going to get a Conservative view/ opinion. When you watch CNN, you are going to get a Liberal view. When you know this going in and don't merely accept what you hear as fact but listen to both sides of a debate, as I do, you have a better chance of arriving at a fact but a fact is something settled and about 90% of what we discuss in politics is not settled fact. Hell, we now know or should know, that very few people report facts and that "fact" often changes so what are we to do, sit silent because we can't be sure what is a fact and isn't?

I just watched a clip of Joe Biden saying that if you are vaccinated, you can't catch Covid! Was that a fact? No it was not. The fact is that you can still catch Covid but the majority of scientist agree that it can, in some people, not all, reduce your risk of hospitalization. That seems to be a proven fact.

I just watched a report of a fully vaccinated nurse who caught Omicron, supposedly the less severe variant, and she damn near died and when I saw her, I had a pretty good guess as to why. If she wasn't 300 lbs, she wasn't an ounce. She looked like a damn chipmunk with those cheeks.

If you are obese with a couple more co-morbitities thrown in which usually comes with being obese, nothing is going to save your ass.
Of course Tucker is biased, that doesn't make him wrong. Maddow is biased that doesn't make her wrong, only the stupid shit she says makes her wrong. Sorry, couldn't resist.

When you listen to people on Fox, you know you are going to get a Conservative view/ opinion. When you watch CNN, you are going to get a Liberal view. When you know this going in and don't merely accept what you hear as fact but listen to both sides of a debate, as I do, you have a better chance of arriving at a fact but a fact is something settled and about 90% of what we discuss in politics is not settled fact. Hell, we now know or should know, that very few people report facts and that "fact" often changes so what are we to do, sit silent because we can't be sure what is a fact and isn't?

I just watched a clip of Joe Biden saying that if you are vaccinated, you can't catch Covid! Was that a fact? No it was not. The fact is that you can still catch Covid but the majority of scientist agree that it can, in some people, not all, reduce your risk of hospitalization. That seems to be a proven fact.

I just watched a report of a fully vaccinated nurse who caught Omicron, supposedly the less severe variant, and she damn near died and when I saw her, I had a pretty good guess as to why. If she wasn't 300 lbs, she wasn't an ounce. She looked like a damn chipmunk with those cheeks.

If you are obese with a couple more co-morbitities thrown in which usually comes with being obese, nothing is going to save your ass. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I wouldn't quibble with any of that. Carlson is an opinion show like all the media programming in primetime.
I just find it rather amusing that Carlson's show gets a bigger Democrat audience than any of the more liberal sources. Especially given the op.
I wouldn't quibble with any of that. Carlson is an opinion show like all the media programming in primetime.
I just find it rather amusing that Carlson's show gets a bigger Democrat audience than any of the more liberal sources. Especially given the op. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
The op just misses OEB. Hes posted DPST several times lately.
The op just misses OEB. Hes posted DPST several times lately. Originally Posted by winn dixie
And now you have.
I just find it rather amusing that Carlson's show gets a bigger Democrat audience than any of the more liberal sources. Especially given the op. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

And the only reason ( I believe ) that happens is because of "word of mouth". Many non-Conservatives are becoming tired ( like Tiny with Fox News ) of what the left leaning media is saying because it doesn't match what they are seeing and hearing with their own eyes and ears, especially Independents who have all but desserted the Democrat party along with 50% of Blacks and an even greater percentage of Hispanics. It's like the guy on CNN doing a report on the summer riots as being "mostly peaceful" with buildings burning in the back ground. What is one to think other than "WTF is this guy talking about" and they look for another source of news.

Gutfeld was doing a panel discussion on faltering CNN after the firing of Zucker, sighting one commentator as saying "we aren't dead yet" never a good thing to say when trying to keep your "respectability". If "you aren't dead yet" then you are acknowledging that you are in the process of dying, which they are while Fox News gets stronger by the day. No wonder the left and Jen Psaki are so damn mad at Fox news promoting freedom of speech which is officially frowned upon by the Democrat party. Psaki in her podcast said "over at Fox News, they are saying that being soft on crime brings un-wanted consequences". She laughs and says "what does that even mean, you know"? So Psaki is completely un-aware of the discussion about what not prosecuting all violent crime and any crime the the state legislature has passed laws to prevent that liberal DA's are ignoring, is having in Democrat run cities all over the country with many Blacks now openly speaking against.

Watching Bill Mahr these days is very interesting. He mentioned that he is now being openly criticized by people in his party for criticizing the Democrat party. He had a great line in response to the idea that he has some how changed from the old Mahr. He said "no, I haven't changed, I'm still the un-married, childless, pot smoking libertine I have always been, it's the Democrat party that has changed and changed for the worse. And he is right.