Where is Barrack Hussein Obama?????

Our self proclaimed political savant can’t tell us why Obama won’t endorse Biden before Super Tuesday. What possibly could be the reason? Will Obama endorse someone at the convention that’s currently not in the race?

All WTFF can post is sucking cocks and fucking dead people. Who’s stupid? Originally Posted by bambino

oh no! .. Hillary??
say it ain't so! sounds like a conspiracy to me ..

BAHHAAAAA
At least Obama hasn’t been drawn into the lowlife classless reptilian garbage peddled by El Douchebag

Didn’t Don the Con claim that Obama was born in Kenya and had evidence to prove it?

Well I don’t know about you but I’m waiting for that evidence. Nah....just another LIE from you know who.

I can’t wait to get Obama’s Book that is guaranteed to be a best seller.

I hear that Don Jr published a book about the “evil” Dems

I’m sure it went into the fiction section of your local library...just a can of trash talk from boy wonder who should know better but doesn’t. And never will
At least Obama hasn’t been drawn into the lowlife classless reptilian garbage peddled by El Douchebag

Didn’t Don the Con claim that Obama was born in Kenya and had evidence to prove it?

Well I don’t know about you but I’m waiting for that evidence. Nah....just another LIE from you know who.

I can’t wait to get Obama’s Book that is guaranteed to be a best seller.

I’m sure it went into the fiction section of your local library...just a can of trash talk from boy wonder who should know better but doesn’t. And never will Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efZNgSEpB1k

Obama's mistake on Trayvon Martin case

https://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/opini...ama/index.html

Every American can make their own judgment about whether justice was served by the verdict in the George Zimmerman murder trial but one thing we should all recognize: President Obama's interference in a local law enforcement matter was unprecedented and inappropriate, and he comes away from the case looking badly tarnished by his poor judgment.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," the president said when asked about the case in the Rose Garden on March 23, 2012, after many had called for Zimmerman's arrest but several weeks before he was charged. "When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids."
oh no! .. Hillary??
say it ain't so! sounds like a conspiracy to me ..

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mooshell.
Mooshell. Originally Posted by bambino

okay .. i'm sure ..

it's definitely a conspiracy!!
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 09:39 AM
who is the more stupid? the stupid thread or the stupid poster who replies to it?

BAAHHAAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well in your and the OP's case... it is a tie...

• WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 09:41 AM
you are accusing your hero of necrophilia? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Is your mother dead?
okay .. i'm sure ..

it's definitely a conspiracy!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you think Obama is going to endorse Biden? After his interview with Chris Wallace this morning, Biden called him Chuck!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Still fuckable Originally Posted by WTF

a corpse?
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 11:41 AM
a corpse? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She is a trooper

Heard an interesting possible scenario last night. Bernie doesn't get to 1991 and it goes to a vote at the convention. Bernie still doesn't get 1991 on the first ballot. On the second ballot, the Super delegates get to vote and the word is, the Super's aren't inclined to give it to Bernie. I thought that the Super's would favor Biden over Bernie but what if the Super's want Bloomberg and his money? What if Bloomberg tells the Super's that he will put up 50 billion of his 60 billion fortune ( I guess he feels he needs 10 billion to make it in life ) to not only get himself the nomination but to try and keep the House seats and gain seats in the Senate. Could the Super's pass up 50 billion in favor of Biden who will surely melt down when confronted by Trump?

And what will the Bernie bros. do if that happens? Will the Bernie wing of the party take another snub and vote for the BILLIONAIRE the arch enemy of Bernie? Get your popcorn ready!
Stupid fucking thread

I posted because I have had many dicks pounding my brain? Originally Posted by WTF
At least Obama hasn’t been drawn into the lowlife classless reptilian garbage peddled by El Douchebagyou're kidding? Obama's whole "Our administration was scandal free bullshit is the response to Trump dismantling Obama's legacy.

Didn’t Don the Con claim that Obama was born in Kenya and had evidence to prove it? No he didn't. He asked for proof.

Well I don’t know about you but I’m waiting for that evidence. Nah....just another LIE from you know who. You're an idiot. Right after Trump asked for proof Obama allowed his long form birth certificate released.

I can’t wait to get Obama’s Book that is guaranteed to be a best seller. Because of the Dims way of paying bribes through book deals and it being supported by the NYT and Amazon?

I’m sure it went into the fiction section of your local library...just a can of trash talk from boy wonder who should know better but doesn’t. And never will Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Hilarious. Not only do the voices in your head keep talking to you. They keep lying to you. Get help.
Heard an interesting possible scenario last night. Bernie doesn't get to 1991 and it goes to a vote at the convention. Bernie still doesn't get 1991 on the first ballot. On the second ballot, the Super delegates get to vote and the word is, the Super's aren't inclined to give it to Bernie. I thought that the Super's would favor Biden over Bernie but what if the Super's want Bloomberg and his money? What if Bloomberg tells the Super's that he will put up 50 billion of his 60 billion fortune ( I guess he feels he needs 10 billion to make it in life ) to not only get himself the nomination but to try and keep the House seats and gain seats in the Senate. Could the Super's pass up 50 billion in favor of Biden who will surely melt down when confronted by Trump?

And what will the Bernie bros. do if that happens? Will the Bernie wing of the party take another snub and vote for the BILLIONAIRE the arch enemy of Bernie? Get your popcorn ready! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
So let's play this out...If Bernie wins TX, CO, CA, VA and NC which I predict he'll win 4 out of those five he may have an insurmountable lead.

Bernie will not deal. There will be no "next time." The Democrats are screwed.

If somehow Biden rebounds, which I doubt, the Dems are screwed. Biden, like Hillary, cannot stand up to full campaign.

There's a path to the Presidency for MiniMike if Bernie and Biden develop health problems. CV19? If they don't Mike cannot just drop 20 billion dollars on the Democratic Party. Oh, They'll want it but Mike will want to use his own organization. So far, it's failed. If Mike finished 3/4/5 in most of these SuperTuesday states his buyout will look extremely astroturfed.

A broker convention for Warren and Butti?

The scenarios don't look good.
So let's play this out...If Bernie wins TX, CO, CA, VA and NC which I predict he'll win 4 out of those five he may have an insurmountable lead.

Bernie will not deal. There will be no "next time." The Democrats are screwed.

If somehow Biden rebounds, which I doubt, the Dems are screwed. Biden, like Hillary, cannot stand up to full campaign.

There's a path to the Presidency for MiniMike if Bernie and Biden develop health problems. CV19? If they don't Mike cannot just drop 20 billion dollars on the Democratic Party. Oh, They'll want it but Mike will want to use his own organization. So far, it's failed. If Mike finished 3/4/5 in most of these SuperTuesday states his buyout will look extremely astroturfed.

A broker convention for Warren and Butti?

The scenarios don't look good. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That’s why I said there’s a person not in the race that may emerge. John Kerry perhaps?