Playing with the balls- pull or no pull

Ball pulling doesnt ever sound good but I had a girl one time put her thumb between the boys and tug on the sack and Ill admit it felt really good. Originally Posted by Angelsshadow

Yes placing the fingers correctly and tug on the sack

Cowboy2step- Oh damn! ouch
No pull, thanks. Rubs, light scratching, licking, etc. OK. No on the tug.
Lick 'em PLEASE!!!

no pulling wanted though
No tugging on the Doo-Dads, please. A lot of girls like to get a whole ball in their mouth and kinda work it around which is cool, but please be careful! It doesn't take much pressure at all to swing us from ecstacy to agony. One girl tried to get both balls in her mouth at the same time and that effin' hurt. Don't do that! Ouch!
Actually, I like a light pull, but very light. If you have a GI Joe Kung Fu grip, then it might not be a good idea to tug, but a gentle stretch actually feels good.
I like a gentle, little bit of a pull. OH, you meant the guys! Never mind...hope my secret isn't out now!

LOL! Just kidding! No balls here ladies and gentlemen! I may rub or give a little bitty pull but I've never had any complaints! Gentle is good sometimes!
I enjoy having them stroked and tickled. I am not a fan of squeezing or pulling.
no pulling on the boys here. a little kissing, a little tickling, a lot of licking........
Guess I'm just about alone in this tent but I find it very enjoyable when the lady closes her teeth around my sac, flicks the balls with her tongue and sucks. Not into pain but this is a different type of sensation for me.
My favorite provider sometimes likes to tug and stretch my scrotum, which is enjoyable ("is so soft" and which, by the way, has the thinest skin on the male body).
I like them cupped, fondled, lightly carressed, sucked on, gently rolled around and sometimes pushed toward the inguinal canal, from which they descended many years ago. I agree that they are oft ignored, which missing out on a wonderful set of sensations. Am not shy about expressing what I like, however.
  • aka
  • 01-19-2010, 07:20 PM
I have a no pull, no squeeze policy permanently in place.

Ever heard the expression "balls in a vice"? I don't want anything remotely close.
I personally enjoy licking and kissing of the boys. However, a light and I mean very light tug isn't so bad. done right it can be a huge turn on. Just dont pull like you're pulling a fire alarm. Personally, I love it when a woman takes my balls into her sucks on them as they slide back out her mouth. Big bonus points.
Gentle, no pulling ever................
Cup ...cuddle
Ball pulling doesnt ever sound good but I had a girl one time put her thumb between the boys and tug on the sack and Ill admit it felt really good. Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
Im all for trying this idea !