Will the real Caressa Kisses stand up/fake ad

Too much to read. Holy fuck. Paragraphs please. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
It is in paragraphs! It is her letter and than two separate paragraphs below!

Sorry it was to much for you to read or handle. I shared her letter and than wrote two small paragraphs.
too fucked up to read ....an old hooker that doesn't do Dallas,refutes a thread from five years ago, and worries about an over weight Hispanic chick using her name....... good lord ,,,,this is why our courts are so clogged up............and yeah Dennis is still a pimp, not a good one but a pimp none the less...........just a fat ass old white pimp,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Actually he is not a pimp, he is a licensed business owner, as he has stated on countless interviews, when his book came out. He provides a legal business and service! It is licensed and regulated by the state of Nevada, the money made from the taxes on his brothels, helps fund the ambulance/fire service in Carson City, helps pave the roads! They do a lot of charity events, raising money for the local police, fire departments to name a few.

I have met a few real life pimps and dennis is the farthest thing from a pimp.
too fucked up to read ....an old hooker that doesn't do Dallas,refutes a thread from five years ago, and worries about an over weight Hispanic chick using her name....... good lord ,,,,this is why our courts are so clogged up............and yeah Dennis is still a pimp, not a good one but a pimp none the less...........just a fat ass old white pimp,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Caressa is not old, she is 30 yrs old and her name is trademarked, so of course she is going to worry about someone ruining her name and trademark! And she has a legal right just as anyone that has trademarked product or brand to defend that trademark, even it is some overweight hispanic bp hoe, because what they offer is not what Caressa offers.

She offers a legal, safe and fun environment to indulge in all of life's pleasures and has never provided illegally, she did some cam modeling when she was young that was it.
So how does one get so pussy whipped by Caressa in just one month? I mean you went from CIM with SexyKaylen, to no nuts, in about a month here.

Valued Poster

Reviews: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I just have to have any cum all the time. Nothing better then that warm cum hitting the back of your throat. yummy.. Now im so horny danmit..lol

Sorry babe! Didn't mean to make you horny or did i Originally Posted by Namssa

I am not now, nor ever was I pussywhipped by any woman, Caressa has not pussywhipped me no one has, I am my own man, Caressa is a close friend of the family.

I have not seen SexyKaylen in many months in a professional capacity or otherwise what Kaelyn and I shared was special yes. But I have not been with Kaylen sexually since than.

I have known Caressa since she was 18 and started at the ranches before she retired and went back to school. She is now 30 and enjoying life again at the ranches after her real world job cut her hours and she was not able to keep her bills paid.
It is in paragraphs! It is her letter and than two separate paragraphs below!

Sorry it was to much for you to read or handle. I shared her letter and than wrote two small paragraphs. Originally Posted by Grizzly
Yes, it is in paragraphs. And I'm sure she was able to read and comprehend. I'm pretty sure by the comments everyone here was able to read and comprehend, what you're missing is nobody gives a shit.
This was the gal in Dallas. Is this the same one that is in Nevada?

https://web.archive.org/web/20030208...om/index2.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20010611...om/index2.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20020806...essakisses.tv/ Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Those are links to her Cam and Chat sites and if you click on one of the links it leads to her legal ranch page at the time when she was 18 and worked at Kit Kat Guest Ranch, where you could meet her in person
https://web.archive.org/web/20021007...nny/index.html

And if you look at the dates at the bottom they are from 2000-2001 time frame.
Yes, it is in paragraphs. And I'm sure she was able to read and comprehend. I'm pretty sure by the comments everyone here was able to read and comprehend, what you're missing is nobody gives a shit. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Nope I got that nobody gives a shit! I just want you all to be aware that the the Caressa Kisses on backpage is using a trademarked name and not to get your hopes up if you see that bp girl pretending to be the real Caressa Kisses!

The real Caressa Kisses has only done legal prostitution and will never risk getting a disease, or a jail record by going illegal.
Nope I got that nobody gives a shit! I just want you all to be aware that the the Caressa Kisses on backpage is using a trademarked name and not to get your hopes up if you see that bp girl pretending to be the real Caressa Kisses!

The real Caressa Kisses has only done legal prostitution and will never risk getting a disease, or a jail record by going illegal. Originally Posted by Grizzly

The real Caressa Kisses has only done legal prostitution and will never risk getting a disease, or a jail record by going illegal. Originally Posted by Grizzly

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Whats so funny about what you high lighted. The ladies are tested on a weekly basis at the ranch by a licensed medical doctor, if the test comes back positive they cannot work until a clean test comes back. If the test comes back positive again than there license is pulled.

They also do a dick check on a guy, to make sure of no visible sores or cuts and they look at the pre-cum as well to make sure it has no funky odor. Guys are the predominate carrier of STDs and the girl can refuse to see if you if you do not pass the dick check, which includes alcohol wipes in a sensual way to see if there are any open cuts.

So I have passed on the info, have a good day.
Whats so funny about what you high lighted. The ladies are tested on a weekly basis at the ranch by a licensed medical doctor, if the test comes back positive they cannot work until a clean test comes back. If the test comes back positive again than there license is pulled.

They also do a dick check on a guy, to make sure of no visible sores or cuts and they look at the pre-cum as well to make sure it has no funky odor. Guys are the predominate carrier of STDs and the girl can refuse to see if you if you do not pass the dick check, which includes alcohol wipes in a sensual way to see if there are any open cuts.

So I have passed on the info, have a good day. Originally Posted by Grizzly
Totally how all communicable diseases/illnesses work amirite? Also, seems you don't understand how 'risk' works.
Totally how all communicable diseases/illnesses work amirite? Also, seems you don't understand how 'risk' works. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Actually I do, I am a trained medical professional, with years of experience!
  • motor
  • 12-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Actually he is not a pimp, he is a licensed business owner, as he has stated on countless interviews, when his book came out. He provides a legal business and service! It is licensed and regulated by the state of Nevada, the money made from the taxes on his brothels, helps fund the ambulance/fire service in Carson City, helps pave the roads! They do a lot of charity events, raising money for the local police, fire departments to name a few.

I have met a few real life pimps and dennis is the farthest thing from a pimp. Originally Posted by Grizzly
Wikipedia's definition of a pimp.... A procurer, colloquially called a pimp (if male) or a madam (if female), is an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings. The procurer may receive this money in return for advertising services, physical protection, or for providing, and possibly monopolizing, a location where the prostitute may engage clients.

Dennis is a pimp......sugar coat it anyway you want.

Actually I do, I am a trained medical professional, with years of experience! Originally Posted by Grizzly
so as a trained medical professional, you know better than anyone one that blowing a load in the back of her throat, you can still get a STD.

have a nice day