Straight Business or Set The Mood?

I like a little convo to calm our nerves
dgc92 is right and ValenTx is right too. The mood. Is key for me but I want the lights on. The way you dress and play and talk gets me pumped up. Trying to just make me pop and kick me out. Will be my last visit.
I understand you want money.
But Im here for what I do not get. The smile. Desire and lust. I can spit in my hand and do my self better than anyone. But i can not kiss myself. Originally Posted by Meatman69
Very Well said! I agree
Hell yes set the mood
I've always wanted to ask this question, do you gentlemen really care about setting the mood? I know there's some out there that are cool with the wham-bam, in and out. But are there any Gents out there who actually appreciate ladies that set the mood.

Lights down low, soft music playing, nice fragrance in the air, comfortable room temperature, TV off...

Things like that. Or is this just a girly thing?
Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Everyone is different, some guys want to be romanticized, others want to to just fuck to get a nut and there are the ones in between, but let's face it, the ending is always the same.

IMO, if A guy wants the romantic feel, since he usually only has an hour or less physical time with the provider, it makes sense that she is the one that needs to set the mood before he arrives.
But Im here for what I do not get. The smile. Desire and lust. I can spit in my hand and do my self better than anyone. But i can not kiss myself. Originally Posted by Meatman69

This, exactly. It's not about just busting a nut, but making a nice connection. We want to feel wanted and important.
This, exactly. It's not about just busting a nut, but making a nice connection. We want to feel wanted and important. Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701
I agree 100%
all that can be done before I arrive. Can't they? Originally Posted by corona
Yes of course love. I didn't mean setting up after the seesion begins... I meant for a guy to walk into a setting like that, ya know? does it make you fell welcome, a little more at ease?

Sorry if I got you confused
Yes of course love. I didn't mean setting up after the seesion begins... I meant for a guy to walk into a setting like that, ya know? does it make you fell welcome, a little more at ease?

Sorry if I got you confused Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Gotcha! I do appreciate those touches. Definitely sets the mood and gets my motor running. The best sessions I've had always have those little touches by the lady.
  • grean
  • 10-25-2018, 01:36 PM

Sorry if I got you confused Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe

All that is great just as long as it not in place of the lady acting like she is in the mood. If you are horny and want to jump us, lighting, incense candles or silk will matter to us not.

Get us really worked up and everything else will matter much less.

If your distracted, or just obviously not into it, no amount of ambiance will save the session.
I agree. I like a little touchy-feely, share some laughs, a little convo. Undress me while I undress you. When you said she bends over as soon as you walk in and shut the door... for some reason Backpage popped up in my head reading that... LMFAO Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Umm, didn't you advertise on Backpage though? Lol.

Anyway, like randell said...if you're really a "professional" and want to make a good impression to keep guys coming back, the mood should really be set prior to the client arriving regardless if he wants to skip the small talk or not. Presentation is important and will set the provider apart from the average girls who don't pay attention to the small details. Even if a guy is there for a "wham-bam" this time, he might be in the mood for something different next time and we take note of more than you think.

I don't know about all that "wanting to feel wanted" stuff. That's kind of delusional to me. We're adults. I don't need to be lied to. We know what this is. You're there b/c you're getting paid to be there. However, a relaxing, comfortable environment means a lot.
  • L.A.
  • 10-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Alyssa I like that you're thinking of ways of making the session more comfortable and enjoyable.
Nothing gets me going like an Asian lady, leaning in close and whispering in my ear, "Tuhn ovah."
Love and appreciate when she sets the erotic mode
Let's you know you are welcome and appreciated.
Not just a revolving door wam bang
Umm, didn't you advertise on Backpage though? Lol. Originally Posted by TheOracle
Yes actually I did hun. When I first started there years ago it was definitely a get in get out and move on kind of thing... It wasn't until I matured a little more and learned to loosen up and be more open-minded that I began to do little things to ensure my hobby friends were comfortable. I noticed that even the smallest gesture like offering a bottle of water could positively change the entire vibe. I consider backpage as my training wheel days.

I wasn't saying that in a bad way, I once was THAT girl, robotic and absent minded. So yes, it was hilarious to me because I can relate. It wasn't to shame anybody, especially not any providers. I'm not sure what your hinting at but I'm positive you have the wrong idea.
Alyssa I like that you're thinking of ways of making the session more comfortable and enjoyable. Originally Posted by L.A.
Thanks hun. There should always be room for improvement, right?