Thank You Veterans!

thanks to all the men and women who have served and are serving in the armed forces of the USA - citizens and non-citizens! thanks for all you have done!!!

incl my dad who served in WWII [air corp] and during the Korean conflict [air force].
THanks Reese
  • fawn
  • 11-11-2011, 06:03 PM
I would like to extend my many thanks as well to all you wonderful men and women that have served in the forces to keep us safe from harm.... I salute you...

Luck, They have always been our best and brightest, not just those serving today. They don't get any better or brighter than Audie Murphy.
Yes - thank you for all you have done - and to our current service men/future vets.

(and a belated happy birthday to the Marine Corps. Hoo-rah! - hope I got that right)

Men in uniform - military especially - are my FAVORITE.

Mmmmmm - good! Originally Posted by tntangie
TNT you did fine! Thank you for remembering our birthday, Hoo-rah! Semper Fi!
  • Caleb
  • 11-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Thanks to all for your well wishes for our Veterans. It was my privilege to serve, and one of the best experiences of my life. Our military today is truly a collection of the best and brightest, and they are doing a stellar job! Anchors Away!!
thanks Reese. I need to storm your beach one of these days ha ha...
thanks Reese. I need to storm your beach one of these days ha ha... Originally Posted by jarhead98
Now that sounds like a wonderful plan.
Very nice, very classy, Reese...but...anyone who knows you wouldn't expect anything else, baby.
Thanks for the recognition, the lifetime veteran discount, and, most of all, your giving ways.
Thanks to Reese for starting such a kind thread, and to Chelsea and Fawn and Angie and....all those who chimed in. It was the best 20 years of my life, I loved it, and thanks to all of you for giving me a $75M toy to play with every day!
Thank you to all the military men and women who have
served and do serve us proudly each and every day!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW