Here kitty, kitty, kitty....... Who has the prettiest kitty cat on Eccie?

• ztonk
  • 10-03-2015, 10:34 AM
I fear we just keep repeating the mistakes of the past. Sigh, someone's going to get their feelings hurt again...

z
It's pretty simple, sit back and enjoy

IB
Some would say that I am somewhat of a local expert on hot pussy in ATX. One of the prettiest pussies on the boards belongs to Ms Pussy Galore.

Her original post:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057115378

Trust me on this: She tastes as fantastic and fresh as she looks.
I will start it ...... Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You win.
I recognize PussyGalore's beautiful twat as I've enjoyed the pleasure of playing with her before (& hope to play with her again in the future!!) & Kendal, if you'er into having your kitty kissed by other ladies, we should find a willing victim, I mean participant, lol, to indulge us & play with us both!!!
i remember a thread marleymonroe did about what makes a pretty pussy. it sounds like she has a very pretty kitty too. she has already wowed in the boobie and booty threads.
Please post a picture of your pretty pussy!!!

I love your pussy!
Mandy May I am so down for that just let me know and i will be ready ;-)
I suspect you will have no problem finding a "victim "

• tzv13
  • 10-04-2015, 09:07 AM
Mandy May I am so down for that just let me know and i will be ready ;-) Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Be still my beating heart...
Enjoy
I recognize PussyGalore's beautiful twat as I've enjoyed the pleasure of playing with her before (& hope to play with her again in the future!!) & Kendal, if you'er into having your kitty kissed by other ladies, we should find a willing victim, I mean participant, lol, to indulge us & play with us both!!!
Originally Posted by Mandi May
You + Kendal?

Beautiful pussy overload but would definitely but UP for the task
Originally Posted by Mandi May
MM and PG,
Ladies, we need to talk. Love seeing you both, together would be out of this world.
Mandi is the sweetest Candy .... and I am not only talking kitty here ...

One of the original Candy Shop Girls
Some would say that I am somewhat of a local expert on hot pussy in ATX. One of the prettiest pussies on the boards belongs to Ms Pussy Galore.

Her original post:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057115378

Trust me on this: She tastes as fantastic and fresh as she looks.
Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Yes she does