OK!
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 12:09 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640...909/E1E030.jpg

What does that say?

Keep up. Originally Posted by Deznuttz

It says "Dead Bandles"

And again, I ask....ARE YOU DEAD?

if you were, then you would have been included in the picture that you asked about. If in the future you die, I will respectfully add your tombstone to the picture as required by code.

Keep up...its not difficult. (Or maybe it is, I couldn't say).

...BONK...
*but I think You asked regarding child images etc....

You wrote that and that's what I responded to. Geesh.

Btw, I can't die. I've been waiting for a mod to even ask me if your allegations are true, and they have not.

No points, no warnings, nothing.

Take that in the face!
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 12:33 PM
*but I think You asked regarding child images etc....

You wrote that and that's what I responded to. Geesh.

Btw, I can't die. I've been waiting for a mod to even ask me if your allegations are true, and they have not.

No points, no warnings, nothing.

Take that in the face! Originally Posted by Deznuttz

You're scaring me now...

You asked about the "I see dead bandles" pictures one post before I responded with the "I see dead bandles" picture.

You do follow this don't you? You asked about a picture...the only pictures that had been posted (by me) were one of a dead bandle (which is an oxymoron btw) and the new eccie cemetary.

Now you are saying you were asking about a picture that hadn't been posted (or even thought up or created) when you asked...

FOR THOSE WHO ARENT FOLLOWING ALONG

POST #14 Nuttz asked "why wasn't I in the picture"?
POST #15 I posted the "I see Dead Bandles" picture

Are you friends with Mr Peabody & travelling in a time machine to see what the future is going to be so you can comment on it?

And I said previously I don't want you to die, you are fun to laugh at...

Everytime I think "Maybe this guy isn't a Bandle" you say something that convinces me you are..."In my face"? Seriously what is in my face?
Are you dead?

Originally Posted by Toyz

Read the quote in the picture you made.
That's what I was responding to. Are you that thick?

Remember what you post, or better yet, look up every once in a while and refresh yourself.

Everytime I think "Maybe this guy isn't a Bandle" you say something that convinces me you are..."In my face"? Seriously what is in my face? [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I can't remember how me and you got sideways but unlike other guys on here, I will not kiss your ass.
Maybe if I made post about you like wind, you would like me, but I cannot. Too much self respect to do that.
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Read the quote in the picture you made.
That's what I was responding to. Are you that thick?

Remember what you post, or better yet, look up every once in a while and refresh yourself.

Originally Posted by Deznuttz

Wow....just wow. You were not a topic in this thread until you made yourself one...

You asked (rather claimed you were asking) about a picture that had not been even posted yet, and now you are using that as your defense.

Stop for a second...go read your first post in this thead...go on, do it...its #14.

Then look at the next post by me #15...that's the picture you are now saying you were asking about in post #14. I am trying to understand how you asked about something that didn't exist when you asked about it...

Is it Magic?

Wind? Are you kidding? Wind and I have been in some heated disagreements. He has NEVER kissed my ass nor I his. We RESPECT each other but that will never keep us from being on opposite sides of a topic if that's what either of us feel.

Its called integrity...

Now lets get back on topic...which is HAVE YOU visited the new eccie cemetery and what did you think of it? Did you light a candle? See any old friends there? Who do you think will be next to have a tombstone erected in their honor?
Like talking to a brick wall.

OK I'm out of this one.
I can't believe I read this thread.

Glad I'm playing video poker at the same time.
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 08:53 PM
I can't believe I read this thread.

Glad I'm playing video poker at the same time. Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Wow FS Video Poker? You are too much of a party animal for me. I'm riding around in the country with the top down watching the stars...but I can't wait to get home and fire up a good exciting game of solitaire.
It has gone all quiet on the Bandle front. This is atypical of them. Soooo, somethings up.

Could they have been told to STFU by the Fat Bandle? Because too many were taking up the cause?

Maybe its like in Judge Dredd where the Bandles aren't fully developed yet & they are waiting for them to reach adult(?)hood to hatch?

It could be they are getting patched up from the uncountable "BONK" marks on their foreheads? (Bandles skin is paper thin & tears easily).

Maybe a MOD actually Modded & discussed the situation with the Fat Bandle regarding the damage that could be done to the Holiday Tax Evasion drive?

Its a mystery, wrapped in a eggroll, inside an enema! Originally Posted by Toyz
Hey Toyz

I'm sorry you and Wind had no one to play with for a few days other than yourselves but please understand that some of us are grownups and have careers, wives or girlfriends, friends or family and a little bit of extra cash from time to time to actually spend seeing a lady or two.

So our lives are fuller and we do not require this every day all day in the same manner you and your buddy seem to.

Kinda sad actually

I'll try to look in a little more during the week but I do have to work a bit here and there.

What do you want to talk about next? Or is the only source of entertainment for you those that were banned from the community?

Oh. An sorry. But I removed all the color and font stuff because it seems most find your words annoying enough. The extra effort you go to trying to get noticed is really kind of sad as well.
Hey Toyz

I'm sorry you and Wind had no one to play with for a few days other than yourselves but please understand that some of us are grownups and have careers, wives or girlfriends, friends or family and a little bit of extra cash from time to time to actually spend seeing a lady or two.

So our lives are fuller and we do not require this every day all day in the same manner you and your buddy seem to.

Kinda sad actually

I'll try to look in a little more during the week but I do have to work a bit here and there.

What do you want to talk about next? Or is the only source of entertainment for you those that were banned from the community?

Oh. An sorry. But I removed all the color and font stuff because it seems most find your words annoying enough. The extra effort you go to trying to get noticed is really kind of sad as well. Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Someone get a shovel and dig this handle a grave. You've been here one month with two reviews of strip clubs. Obviously you found time to drop cash on some ass and write a review, so what does it matter to you if this thread fancies banned bandles with back and forth banter?