Help me with this

It starts in the head and comes out through the fingertips................... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

hummmmm
You should always be eased into some of these things in bdsm even when flogging or simple other things you have to build up a tolerance for it not just rev up like that, besides traumatizing you it's also not very safe... When you do play are there safe words? do you have your limits hard & soft , medical conditions, things you have tried/ not tired would like to try etc. if the person dominating does not have all of this info in their brain then your sessions are not safe, sane and consensual.

Some clients come to me and want needle play and want to start with really extreme areas... and i tell them we have to work up this or that. Some people will look at this method and say oh it's a way to try and get more sessions out of me. This couldn't be further from the truth it's to ease you into, then push your limits of the type of play that interests you.

This way it is safe and even though you are tied up it's enjoyable and you don't feel helpless and vulnerable.. it becomes sexy and more desired over time if it's done right..