swingers clubs in fort worth

How is Players?
  • A1!
  • 02-28-2016, 10:44 AM
Colette and Players are the best swing scene in DFW. Colette is more of a night club feel, and as someone stated previously, it is very clique. They have a nice "theater" room and a room that has a bed that is big enough for about ten people, along with two other rooms with about 10 normal beds. The crowd there seemed to be a mix of young along with wealthy. I have been there about five times, and it seemed to me that most people there already new others there and weren't going there to hook up. I was refered to some "swing" sights to meet fellow swingers.

To me, Players has been the best. People are extremely friendly and down to earth. People mingle there and there don't seem to be any barriers. Everyone is extremely respectful, but also out to have a good time. Only complaint I would say is that they don't have enough areas to "play".

13th floor was up there on my list too, but since they closed, you find most of their regular people at Players now. Bring a lady with you and you will have a blast!
Of course this will show my age probably. Does anyone remember back in the day the Outer Limits Club ? Was a 3-4 bedroom nice home across the freeway from the old Cherry Pit in Cedar Hill.... ? I'm sure only the veterans will acknowledge it...
Are you sure? Outer Limits was in an industrial area in a strip shopping center near HH. I frequented the Cherry Pit from 1994 (Duncanville) until they were busted...I was there the night of the raid. Prior to that CP was in a low end apartment.

Of course this will show my age probably. Does anyone remember back in the day the Outer Limits Club ? Was a 3-4 bedroom nice home across the freeway from the old Cherry Pit in Cedar Hill.... ? I'm sure only the veterans will acknowledge it... Originally Posted by 37OH55V