Getting in trouble for posting public info?

Which instance you asking about boltfan?? Is more than one. Or are you just concerned about one in particular? Did I hit a nerve with you?? Sorry sometimes the truth hurts. It is what it is. Originally Posted by Texasquest
It hurts the same way that my 5 year old saying "daddy, daddy, daddy!" to get attention hurts. You've beat this dead horse over and over so that it's become tiresome and annoying, and now you're just hijacking unrelated threads. Give it a rest.
I am seriously just wondering guys... but how in the world can anyone get in trouble here for posting things in the ML that is PUBLICLY posted on "that other place".

It's public. Anyone can read it, if they know where to go. It doesn't seem exactly fair, but I'm respectfully asking why? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Really? Golly, gee-whiz there, Pollyglenna, awww shucks.
I am seriously just wondering guys... but how in the world can anyone get in trouble here for posting things in the ML that is PUBLICLY posted on "that other place".

It's public. Anyone can read it, if they know where to go. It doesn't seem exactly fair, but I'm respectfully asking why? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Well, I'll use an analogy:
Let's say Entertainment Tonight or 60 minutes is doing a story on a celebrity versus TMZ doing one. Or maybe reading about someone in People magazine versus the National Enquirer.
HOW would you like it if someone posted your real name, address, family members names, etc. I'm sure you would be yelling from the highest treetop for someone's head. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Obviously you have zero clue man. Amazing for someone wanting so desperately to have a command of the facts around here.

And you have failed to respond to my previous questions. Cite and example and tell us why YOU think someone was outted. I contend they weren't outted. Do you have some additional information others have not been made privy to?