Topic of the day: what would you consider a perfect GFE

I know that I'm a little new and maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that the GFE is when its more about companionship than just sex acts. Conversation, cuddling and all the GF type things. I've seen all sorts of definitions, but I guess Thats what it means to me. Originally Posted by amazing7779
You would be correct. It's more than just sex. A provider can have a GFE menu but just be going through the motions with little passion or enthusiasm. It's about passion and creating a sense of intimacy.
The word can mean so many different things to different people but for me the bottom line is passion! DFK, Passionate Play, BBBJ ... and TOTAL focus on the moment! Oh and MSOG

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness

DD - that is a great definition, at least in my book!
I am going to agree with DD and give kudos to Amanda for "getting it" . It's attitude not activities.
Second that Young! And the best gfe's out there.....you wont see or hear of their phone or computer during your appt. Nothing kills the mood more than a girl working on something else during your time.
Who the hell needs a girlfriend? Girlfriends leave me with blue balls begging ...
GFE means different things to different people. For the most part, the majority of providers offer pretty much the same menu give or take. It has nothing really to do with whether or not they do DFK and BBBJNQNS/DT. Some will put GFE on there as a way to market themselves as if they are offering something different when they really are not. To me GFE is more about the experience as a whole, not just the activities that are performed during an individual session. This includes the pre and post game. Outside of the menu there needs to be more of a connection, both physical and emotional (or least make me feel that there is). There needs to be more fire, more passion, deep eye contact with DFK, etc. blah, blah, blah. Originally Posted by NTFunGuy
NTFG,

In my book you provide a perfect description – especially to paraphrase your words: at least make me feel there’s a physical and emotional connection.

Any smart provider would do well to consider themself to be an actress. To me, it’s not wholly the physical experience, but mostly the vibe.

Whether it’s genuine or not, act the part of enjoying my company; a quality provider should make it seem like there’s nothing else in her whole world except me during our interlude together. I’m not saying that’s easy for her; everyone experiences life’s stressors any day at any given moment, but this is good practice with regard to “Customer Relationship Management”. In other words, does she want my donation only once or many times down the road?

However with concern to the above, like anything else, it's easy to go over the top. Don't patronize me to the point of exuding gushing bull shit – it’s very transparent to me.

To continue, nothing ruins the experience, in my mind, more than a women multi-tasking, concentrating on the time and/or the donation (don’t worry, I’m gonna remit). I do understand it’s business, and a provider provides as a source of income, but so what if we talk or laugh together and go just a couple minutes over the allotted time. Sometimes, we'll go under too and it's a wash.

With the few women I’ve become involved with, I’ve developed a love for – not romantically, but a deep friendship. How could I become intimate with a person and not consider her to be at least a friend? Again, though, I understand it’s business for her, but also for me. As insensitive as it may sound; I don’t pay her to arrive at her doorstep, I pay her so I can leave. But that doesn’t mean I don’t care for her.

I’m gonna add this qualifier: The above, obviously, is derived from the mind and the innate attitudes of a male and it's very subjective. I would find it quite interesting to see what our female counterparts have to say about my remarks. So, I invite you to chime in and feel free to let it rip!

The Drummer
Naw...just hanging out where the fun is! It's Sunday in Texas...a boring day when you're an Athiest... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Lmao
NTFG,

In my book you provide a perfect description – especially to paraphrase your words: at least make me feel there’s a physical and emotional connection.

Any smart provider would do well to consider themself to be an actress. To me, it’s not wholly the physical experience, but mostly the vibe.

Whether it’s genuine or not, act the part of enjoying my company; a quality provider should make it seem like there’s nothing else in her whole world except me during our interlude together. I’m not saying that’s easy for her; everyone experiences life’s stressors any day at any given moment, but this is good practice with regard to “Customer Relationship Management”. In other words, does she want my donation only once or many times down the road?

However with concern to the above, like anything else, it's easy to go over the top. Don't patronize me to the point of exuding gushing bull shit – it’s very transparent to me.

To continue, nothing ruins the experience, in my mind, more than a women multi-tasking, concentrating on the time and/or the donation (don’t worry, I’m gonna remit). I do understand it’s business, and a provider provides as a source of income, but so what if we talk or laugh together and go just a couple minutes over the allotted time. Sometimes, we'll go under too and it's a wash.

With the few women I’ve become involved with, I’ve developed a love for – not romantically, but a deep friendship. How could I become intimate with a person and not consider her to be at least a friend? Again, though, I understand it’s business for her, but also for me. As insensitive as it may sound; I don’t pay her to arrive at her doorstep, I pay her to leave. But that doesn’t mean I don’t care for her.

I’m gonna add this qualifier: The above, obviously, is derived from the mind and the innate attitudes of a male and it's very subjective. I would find it quite interesting to see what our female counterparts have to say about my remarks. So, I invite you to chime in and feel free to let it rip!

The Drummer Originally Posted by The Drummer
Very nicely put from a guys perspective.

Ill chime in not later when I dont have to type from my phone lol
GFE to me is more the attitude than anything else.

A perfect GFE to me is walking in and getting a sincere smile and a hug. Making me feel like I'm more than just a couple hundred bucks.

Some conversation, maybe a glass of wine.

Foreplay .... Touching, soft kissing building up to passionate kissing, building up to just wanting to rip each others clothing off, exploring each others body with your mouth, 69 til you just can't wait another minute to fuck like rabbits, embracing and soft kissing while catching your breath before getting dressed and leaving.

Don't get me wrong ... sometimes the half hour get in, get off, get out is the way to go. Other times more of a connection is desired.
I'm not playing ball on this one. I consider GFE a silly marketing acronym. I do not hobby for a GFE experience any more than I would go to a restaurant to shop for ingredients, cook the food and then wash the dishes.

A true GFE is when you have overstayed your welcome and she starts nagging.

If a provider says $200/hr, $250/hr GFE I say "Next'". It's an upsell ploy. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I may have betrayed myself a little, been a tad too cynical, but I do stand by it. I expect all appointments, even quickies, to have a pleasant demeanor and a good attitude, some appreciation for the business. And I should have the same. So I do feel GFE is a marketing ploy to add $$, it is synonymous with friendly service.

I've had girlfriends I used a condom with, though only one for BJ and she didn't last. I've had gfs that went for quickies too.

Hey folks my last thread did so well. I got a lot of awesome and honest responses, and great advice. I figure I'll start another.. I have so many questions.. so I figured I'll start a topic of the day thread.... so here it goes

What would you consider the perfect GFE experience? Originally Posted by raquel santos
What about you Raquel?
You would be correct. It's more than just sex. A provider can have a GFE menu but just be going through the motions with little passion or enthusiasm. It's about passion and creating a sense of intimacy. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Exactly!! Pretty much my feelings as well...
Naw...just hanging out where the fun is! It's Sunday in Texas...a boring day when you're an Athiest... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I can think of a lot of better places than Upstate in the middle of the winter, bud!

Lol!

elg......
So I do feel GFE is a marketing ploy to add $$, it is synonymous with friendly service. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
It may be a marketing ploy but so what. Many guys are after GFE's so why not advertise it. They may charge more but in my experience they usually offer better service. I wouldn't say it's synonymous with being friendly. I've seen plenty of providers that were friendly but fell far short of GFE. There's more to it than simply being friendly.
it is time hun! looking forward to meeting you
Sarah Charles!