Here we go again Missouri Nebraska guess the score

You know they say never is a long time
Never baby.
Huskers 45

Tigers 38
Might be pretty close Boomer. I think it's going to be lower total
Well it sure would be a welcome thing for us to get a big win in our own stadium. Seems like things have swung the other way as we used to have trouble on the road and now we have it at home.

Oh well, I'll stand by the husker till the end and give this prediction:

Big Red: 28
Mizzou: 17

Hey, what's all this talk about wine, cheese, and crackers? This is football ...beer and nachos are the only things on the menu!!! (At least while the game is being played )
Wild Times,

The wine, cheese and crackers are for BCD between Burk and I because he lost a bet to me. He'll be losing another bet tomorrow to me also, but he'll say different.
Wild Times,

The wine, cheese and crackers are for BCD between Burk and I because he lost a bet to me. He'll be losing another bet tomorrow to me also, but he'll say different. Originally Posted by MsElena

Let them win one bet and they get cocky. Wild Times I hate to see two of you miserable after tommorrow. Elena, me likey Jack
Let them win one bet and they get cocky. Wild Times I hate to see two of you miserable after tommorrow. Elena, me likey Jack Originally Posted by burkalini
So let me see if I have this straight. If I bet with Elena and lose I have to give her cocky? I'M IN!!!
Ok I waited all evening to get a statement from Elena. No go. I won't say anything other than it's nice to be 1 and 1
Sorry Burk, I was busy all weekend with family.

I have no problem with admitting I lost the bet and yes, I will get you that bottle of Jack. I do hate to lose though.
No worries. It just makes it even.