Whats your type of gal & why?

Curvy redheads.

And if they're crazy, I'll fall in love with em Originally Posted by Hawkeye
You need to call Dawn Fyre!! Not enough of them in the SC's Hawk!
From one Jarhead to another.....Over the years I have changed my "wants and needs" many times. Today in my mid 50's (white, single male) my preferences would be as follows:

1st. Black
2nd. Black
3rd. Hispanic
4th. White

I was very lucky four years ago to meet up with a super "Black Provider", we hit it off right-off the bat. She is a very educated, well spoken girl in her late 20's that always goes out of her way to make our visits soo good! The sex is great, the conversations are always an extra bonus to our meetings. Most of my hobby funds go toward visits with her. I will close by saying its more of a "click" thing to me than anything else.

Originally Posted by tttalinky
+1
Clicking with someone is the main thing. Makes you come back to see them more often.

Of course, having those things I like.....DFK, BBBJ, and curves, ass...etc...is just icing on the cake
christina hendricks, hands down Originally Posted by helen
Hispanic, big tits, big dark nipples, long black silky hair, tanned, brown eyes. Think Viviana, Nina Mercedez and Salma Hayek.

Why? No real reason but my understanding is my maternal grandfather also had these leanings.
Don't really have a type. What I don't like is a truly obese woman and it's worse if they are not attractive to me.
I like all flavors and most sizes, bad breath and penis' though are usually a turnoff.
"Usually" eh?
Hispanic, big tits, big dark nipples, long black silky hair, tanned, brown eyes. Think Viviana, Nina Mercedez and Salma Hayek.

Why? No real reason but my understanding is my maternal grandfather also had these leanings. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Dammit boy! Now that sounds like me..lol
I could not have said it any better!!!

The only thing that you left off the list is that they can't be too tall. I am not looking for a big amazon woman. It's just too akward and every once in a while I like to get a little wild and do some standing 69 or legs in the air agains that wall and that is not as fun when they are over 5'7" or so.

There has to be some chemistry there as well.... In my experience the LFK, DFK, BBJ (usually CIM) and so on will follow.
  • helen
  • 12-14-2010, 12:18 AM
giovanna mezzogiorno is another one

1.Cute face....

2.Nice Breasts, Real or MM...(nice doesn't mean BIG either)

3.Knows how to Fuck...

Thats about it
<======= My kind of woman

She can be petite-fine or thick-fine, but MUST be fine and MUST have a round ass!
AMAZONS! Yep I said it. Like 'em tall. I just like the long silky legs. Close to my height or taller. Preferably brunette but I make exceptions. Must have an ass. Chest not so much but I do prefer natural unless they're great MM's. But I'd be ok with an A cup as long as the other conditions are met, great skills in the sack and personality are a must.
1.Caucasian
2.Latina
3.African american
4.Asian(they haven't been very good to me.)
Well, Heck, anybody that has read anything I have written on these Forums knows exactly what my type is.

35+ years, naturally pretty, slim, flat stomach, nice rear end, great legs, ultra clean, and probably most of all, good acting skills.
Well, Heck, anybody that has read anything I have written on these Forums knows exactly what my type is.

35+ years, naturally pretty, slim, flat stomach, nice rear end, great legs, ultra clean, and probably most of all, good acting skills. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You could have just mentioned her handle.