Feeldoe...Anyone Tried It?

It's a great pu$$y exerciser because - well - the cat is what the woman has to use to 'hold' it.

Order one, "fit it to you", then while you are holding it {lol} measure the circumference where a harness would fit best for you. If you do strap-on, chances are you may already have a harness to fit. A few of my standard harnesses already fit my feeldoes (the regular and the slim) so I'd say regular feeldoe is a 2 in ring and the slim is a 1 1/2 in. (have never measured though).
I have 2 harnesses and a few strapons, yet there really is something about that feeldoe that just calls to me! I will just have to get it and play with it until I find that nice honey spot where everything comes together.

Tee hee hee,
I am in for some fun!
I have 2 harnesses and a few strapons, yet there really is something about that feeldoe that just calls to me! I will just have to get it and play with it until I find that nice honey spot where everything comes together.

Tee hee hee,
I am in for some fun! Originally Posted by Savanah Night
Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Yippee ti-yo-ka-ya Yeeeeeeeeee Haw!
It's a great pu$$y exerciser because - well - the cat is what the woman has to use to 'hold' it.

Order one, "fit it to you", then while you are holding it {lol} measure the circumference where a harness would fit best for you. If you do strap-on, chances are you may already have a harness to fit. A few of my standard harnesses already fit my feeldoes (the regular and the slim) so I'd say regular feeldoe is a 2 in ring and the slim is a 1 1/2 in. (have never measured though). Originally Posted by babee
Great point...had not thought about that benefit...just thinking how good it would feel inside me.
Love it! It's a whole new level!
http://www.feeldoe.com/page6.html

They have the feel buck now too!
Thanks Niki. At the bottom of that page it has the measurements for the feeldoes and of course I was wrong. Standard is 1 1/2 diameter, so you just need a 1 1/2 in ring.
The feeldoe is one hot toy with the right person using it. LOL
My experience with the feel doe is that it works very well for both the giver and receiver but only when combined with a harness. It also works great as a dildo because of the extra handle so to speak. Not sure the little magic bullet insert adds anything
feeldoe, huh? it might be fun to try that, but oops, wait, i have a real one. however it might be fun to be on the receiving end.
http://www.feeldoe.com/page6.html

They have the feel buck now too! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Nice nikki that toy looks sweet...A new toy to looking into buying..Wanna be on the other end WEE!
I had never heard of one. I might need Lindsey to break me in.