eating out????????????

BCG - the restaurant I was talking about is in Madison, MS not on Madison Ave. Petra is /was good. I grew up on Med food so I chow down. Used to be a place midtown/UofM area that had awesome Turk - is gone. Can't get good Moroccan, Greek or Turkish food in Mphs.

Dallas luvie, that gas station is just down the road from the IRS complex - close to the TN/MS line.
cool Babee..thx!

have you been to GUS'S?????
  • Bliss
  • 05-21-2010, 11:16 PM
In Memphis, I'll take Itta Bena, because I don't do bbq. I miss my authentic Mexican cuisine that was so easy to find in Az. Ya'll don't know what REAL chips and salsa are.

Take me to any P.F. Changs and I am one happy biotch. Find me a good Mexican restaurant in Memphis and I will be the best date you ever had!
yes'm, and I don't like - there are many that are much better (to me)

http://www.elysrestaurant.com/

This place in Jax - the Eggplant ELY is one of the most awesomest dishes I've ever had.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww eggplant {lol}
especially when Dallas is the poster that all I can think about with her. when you are with her who cares about BBQ
If you are ever in Slidell and like Italian food, go to La Rosetta's on Gause. The shrimp roma, roman chicken and shrimp diablo is fantastic. Lunch menu is reasonably priced and the atmosphere is open and inviting.