Puffer nipples

DAYUM, yes Dallas like those and like your's also. Thanks for the link, I just wish they were closer to home. The bigger the better, to me LOL.
Around these parts I nominate ~Ze~. Honorable mention to Casey Carlin. Originally Posted by steverino50
I second the nomination.
Around these parts I nominate ~Ze~. Originally Posted by steverino50
Ditto.
Recent thread in the Dallas Men's Lounge on Puffer Nipples which is of interest
It has a good video demonstration.
I too am a huge fan. Have heard Ze has them and would be very interested in who else. Luv em..
Are there links to Ze's puffer nipples?
Are there links to Ze's puffer nipples? Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I've never seen any links to ANY pics of Ze. I think she's a phantom. Some guys won't see a lady w/o pics. ijs
Well here is the link to the video that will show a good demonstration of puffer nipples:
http://www.xvideos.com/video1510162/huge_puffy_nipples
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-28-2012, 08:01 PM
*blush* I HAD a pic of my boobs one time.. where each tit had a mind of it's own. One was rock hard eraser, and the other mouthful of puff!

If anyone has played with puffy nipples they can verify 'em as super responsive.
I can certainly vouch for Ze having puffies and also vouch for her comment about super responsive.

Wildcat
For big boobs, on a hot, toned and very petite MILF/Spinner body, with nice large areolas, check out Isabella Rose
*blush* I HAD a pic of my boobs one time.. where each tit had a mind of it's own. One was rock hard eraser, and the other mouthful of puff!

If anyone has played with puffy nipples they can verify 'em as super responsive. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Yes they are!!! Especially Ze's!!! I have been Very Lucky to have witness what Ze is talking about!!! Ze's puffies are super responsive!!!
I can vouch with you guys.....Ze has the perfect puffies!!! Man are they nice and succulant!!!
That puffy chick on my free cms was totally the Goddess of Puffy Nipples!
Puffers are HOT!! But give me a set of responsive nipples any day! There's something special about feeling a woman's nipples becoming engorged between my lips while I flick the tips with my tongue and listen to her gasps and moans.