Encounter: ConnerDDD

lol, she says she is low volume.
That’s probably not inaccurate
A 1st review by a brand new member?

How can I make an edit of the above? Originally Posted by abr1983
Can't edit after about a half hour.
You post it, you own it, and that goes for everyone.

Back on topic. Yeah she’s hefty. You guys lie and will use words like “thick” or “amazon”. Objectively fat. But she will bbfs anyone so if you are desperate then go right ahead.

Back on topic. Yeah she’s hefty. You guys lie and will use words like “thick” or “amazon”. Objectively fat. But she will bbfs anyone so if you are desperate then go right ahead. Originally Posted by TheClipse
Whenever i see “thick in the right places” i tell myself “oh so she’s fat! “

I have nothing against fat chicks as sometimes I have craving and fat chicks are most likely to do the nasty things a whore with GPS won’t do . But it really bothers me when some gas up a girl as a “spinner” when they are 130 lbs and have a FUPA
But it really bothers me when some gas up a girl as a “spinner” when they are 130 lbs and have a FUPA Originally Posted by junglemonkey
You’d consider that 130lbs with a FUPA as a spinner too….if you were a 5’8” 320lb slob like those fuckers saying that are. Lol
I'm going to correct you. I bet you have never seen this lady. Because if you had you would see she is 5"10 almost 5" 11 and no where close to that weight stated. Take off 100-120 of that. Damn some of you are completely ignorant and just rude. Moving on. Do the same.
I'm going to correct you. I bet you have never seen this lady. Because if you had you would see she is 5"10 almost 5" 11 and no where close to that weight stated. Take off 100-120 of that. Damn some of you are completely ignorant and just rude. Moving on. Do the same. Originally Posted by Limeman
“Ignorant” says the guy who absolutely fucking sucks at reading comprehension, and is obviously blinded by his own white knight’ism. Hint: I wasn’t even talking about a female, much less the provider!! LMFAO!!!
“Ignorant” says the guy who absolutely fucking sucks at reading comprehension, and is obviously blinded by his own white knight’ism. Hint: I wasn’t even talking about a female, much less the provider!! LMFAO!!! Originally Posted by Bowser98

Then who are you speaking about?
Then who are you speaking about? Originally Posted by Limeman
If you reread my post and the one I quoted and can’t figure it out on your own, you might wanna just “move on.”
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

Originally Posted by DoubleEagle

So have you seen her? If not then why do you care at all?