Question for the ladies

Probably for the same reason that guys ask the girls if their families know what they do.

Whatever that is. Originally Posted by Doove
What type of "societal misfit" would ask a question like that? That question's akin to asking, "Hey; how old were you when you gave your first blow job"?

Morons!
I usually don't ask, figure if you want me to know you will tell me. If I do its just for small talk.
if he's married I think he's less likely to text his balls off or email like crazy before and/or after our date. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Great attitude
^^^ Are you being sarcastic or do you have an actual problem pr something with that piece you quoted? Not that it's super common single guys get obsessive or text/email incessantly but like I said if he's married (or some other commitment with an s/o) he has someone in his day-to-day to put his affections to he's less likely to get clingy. If you've never worked as a provider you don't quite know nor can understand how it can get every now and then.
^^^ Are you being sarcastic ... Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I know exactly how it gets, deal with it, don't whine about it. Or find a new line of work that pays as well.
if he's married I think he's less likely to text his balls off or email like crazy before and/or after our date. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
pics or it never happened
  • Doove
  • 03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
I know exactly how it gets, Originally Posted by jokacz
I'm sure you do.
I think it occurs mostly just making small talk.

I had one experienced and very savvy provider get very sad when I talked about how much i love my wife and what a great sex life we had. I think she thought all married guys were unhappy in the relationships and were getting very little at home. The whole prince charming soul mate myth is hard to give up.

Women hate to admit guys are hard wired to roam (at least most of us) regardless of the quality of our relationship at home. The disappointing part is the qualities that initially attracted them, we're supposed to abandon as soon as we slip a ring on their finger.
how much i love my wife and what a great sex life we had. Originally Posted by trojantide
hrly rate?
hrly rate? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Way more than I care to admit. PM me with an offer. I b pimpin
Way more than I care to admit. PM me with an offer. I b pimpin Originally Posted by trojantide
sweet... playa!

mods... any chance of a pimp smilie for the brothas here? sumtin wit a style befittin...
Women hate to admit guys are hard wired to roam (at least most of us) Originally Posted by trojantide
I think women these days are getting hard wired that way too. I know several women who haven't been married that long and have cheated on their spouse. Women seem to be catching up to men in the roaming department.
The only time I've been asked was a concern regarding cologne or sparkles left on my face after intensive breast worship.

I thought it was a very caring question and I appreciated the concern. I think it's admirable to give us married folk a little extra concern. Win Win.
I know exactly how it gets, deal with it, don't whine about it. Or find a new line of work that pays as well. Originally Posted by jokacz
Aren't you a sweetie pie . Chillax bro I wasn't "whining" just stating how it can get sometimes (stating opinion and "whining" are 2 different thing don'tchaknow) .... unless you've provided you can't know just as well as a provider can EVER m'kay? M'kay. I also used less likely (even put in bold). If I didn't like this line of work I wouldn't still be in it but thanks for the suggestion.

@ Plastic I don't take screenshots...doesn't happen frequently enough.
I dont really ask or care.... if you tell me then ok but I dont pry it doesnt matter to me... I like it be the naughty hot mistress anyways